Bkk Airways Samui Resident Card

I think the basic requirements are :

Company registration

Passport (copies)

Work Permit (copies)

One Photo (passport style)

Even though they call this a "resident" card, they seem to focus more on the business owners, otherwise a passport copy and rental agreement or some such would suffice. No idea if they will do for Tao/Phangan...anyone try yet??

You save 20% on the standard fare which to Bangkok is as follows

Total Price Passenger(s)Fare per PersonAirport Tax per PersonTotal1 AdultTHB 3,480THB 300THB 3,780 Insurance surcharge USD 2 /person/segmentTHB 75 Fuel surcharge for domestic routes USD 10 /person/segmentTHB 355TotalTHB 4,210

With the card i payed 3375 saving 835 one way or 1670 round trip, the airport tax is reduced from 300 to 200 and is included in the figures

I have a multiple O visa, lived here for three years, not working, and only renting my house.

Does anyone know if I qualify and if so what do I need to take along? ( I already have a Flyer Bonus Priority Card )

a non o visa and proof of address ie copy of house book just ask your landlord for a copy and 2 pictures and away you go :o

I have a multiple O visa, lived here for three years, not working, and only renting my house.

Does anyone know if I qualify and if so what do I need to take along? ( I already have a Flyer Bonus Priority Card )

a non o visa and proof of address ie copy of house book just ask your landlord for a copy and 2 pictures and away you go :o

is this definate i tried a couple of years ago with NON O and they said i needed to own house or business. i do not work and rent house.