TM30 and Retirement Visa explained by Chonburi Immigration

8 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Already posted here:

And here:

Sorry, didn't know this. I just saw it before on YouTube and thought it could be interesting for some people. Please forgive me that I did not see it here on TV. 

41 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Already posted here:

And here:

The information regarding the filing of the TM30 appears to contradict information given on this forum. The radio station says there is no need to file if you live at the same address and return to it. Previous posts indicate otherwise. That would explain why two trips out of the country to Cambodia were never mentioned in subsequent trips to Immigration for 90 day reports. Very confusing.

9 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

The information regarding the filing of the TM30 appears to contradict information given on this forum. The radio station says there is no need to file if you live at the same address and return to it. Previous posts indicate otherwise. That would explain why two trips out of the country to Cambodia were never mentioned in subsequent trips to Immigration for 90 day reports. Very confusing.

I spoke to a senior officer at Chonburi Imm Pattaya about a year ago when this was a live issue. Was told that if you returned to the address that you are normally resident at and this has already been registered with them, no need for TM30s. This only applies to those on long term visas (retirement/marriage). I've tested it out at least 3 times since with no problems.

Note that this is Jomtien Immigration. Other IOs can, and do, vary on this rule.

Edited by Spidey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1