Eateries and watering holes in Kanchanaburi City

Inderpland

Going to Kanchanaburi in a week's time and since Tripadvisor only tells part of the story (at best) I would like to ask you local guys about good places for Thai food, Western food and pubs/bars with a good ambiance.

Thanks in advance! 

13 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I have of course done a Google search myself and the link you posted has as it's first entry Tripadvisor. From my OP:

"Going to Kanchanaburi in a week's time and since Tripadvisor only tells part of the story (at best) I would like to ask you local guys....." 

17 hours ago, Inderpland said:

From my OP:

"Going to Kanchanaburi in a week's time and since TripAdvisor only tells part of the story (at best) I would like to ask you local guys....." 

If no-one answers just go, many places easy to find and recommended by asking, I've stayed there a few times like it, lots of choice depends on what you like and what you want to spend. 

19 hours ago, Inderpland said:

I have of course done a Google search myself and the link you posted has as it's first entry Tripadvisor. From my OP:

"Going to Kanchanaburi in a week's time and since Tripadvisor only tells part of the story (at best) I would like to ask you local guys....." 

The 1st, 2nd, and 4th links. TripAdvisor really has the field dominated.

23 hours ago, Inderpland said:

I would like to ask you local guys about good places for Thai food, Western food and pubs/bars with a good ambiance.

start in this area:

https://www.google.com/maps/@14.0336172,99.520241,3a,75y,49.9h,83.6t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s8SGK2MDOEu2hNLgNoghz1w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

all round here farang bars and good restaurants. 

many hotels on the river within one block. 

Your hotel is probably on Mae Nam Kwai road which is the main tourist strip. Lot of places, have a walk and see where are busy, would recommend Bell's pizzeria, The Loft along by the bridge, Chukadon if you have a bike. Lots of food carts around the bus station on a night.

Archived