Searching for Patio Drainage Channel / Slot Drain

Rags

We are building a swimming pool and looking to put a drainage channel along the line where the sandstone tiled pool surround meets the adjacent patio paving.  Do not really want a big industrial style metal grating and was hoping to use either a slot drain or a narrow trench drain like the attached sketches that I found online.  Unfortunately the local builder in Pattaya says he cannot find anything similar in the local market.  Any ideas where we could purchase without having to import?

Many thanks.

image.thumb.png.7955bfc1c9c32621bf3b0bfa4126c7b5.png

image.png.4c1f782b2967272b0b42e6171e0a3b01.pngimage.png.c8b099b073f79cdb6fca0a06816f23ae.png

image.png

Our builder checked Global House but they did not have any readymade channel / slot drains.  They just don't appear to be a popular drainage option in Thailand.  Any other suggestions before I try and get him to construct one insitu?

On 5/12/2019 at 6:10 AM, Rags said:

Our builder checked Global House but they did not have any readymade channel / slot drains.  They just don't appear to be a popular drainage option in Thailand.  Any other suggestions before I try and get him to construct one insitu?

I can understand them not being popular and I too baulked away from one after seeing the price.

However,Global does carry them, they are generally with the square shower outlets etc.

If you can make a decent cover, grid etc then ripping a blue water pipe lengthways makes the very best channels.. I did that in the end.

41 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

I can understand them not being popular and I too baulked away from one after seeing the price.

However,Global does carry them, they are generally with the square shower outlets etc.

If you can make a decent cover, grid etc then ripping a blue water pipe lengthways makes the very best channels.. I did that in the end.

Different Global different items stocked, also different times different items stocked 

13 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Different Global different items stocked, also different times different items stocked 

In my experience they are most likely out of stock because they dont have any buyers and stock controllers to keep lines moving.