Thai Visa Piss Up At Tuskers

Austhaied

Hi all. I have asked Chas of Tuskers if it was OK for me to use his "magnificent" :o venue Tuskers for a "Thai Visa piss-up" on Friday the 16th of March starting around 7-8pm.. There will be a "Toss the Boss" for the first drink, you win Tuskers pay ,you lose you pay. I have even heard that Maejo Man and Blinky Bill may be doing a surprise "Singing Duet" :D:D :D , now it would be worth it just to see that..Wifes, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends and partners are all welcome..Hope to see you all there.

Are girls invited too... or is it a man only affair???

They sure are Rachele703, hope to see you there. :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am heading into Tuskers in about 15 minutes - and will still be there for the Friday night get together on Friday 16th

Sounds like a massive bender. Enjoy - Enjoy

I did and as per MY original post I went on Friday and will be BACK next Friday - looking forward to putting some faces to avitars

I am heading into Tuskers in about 15 minutes - and will still be there for the Friday night get together on Friday 16th

I did and as per MY original post I went on Friday and will be BACK next Friday - looking forward to putting some faces to avitars

This is me Crow Boy.. Now you have a heads up for Friday night.

post-31110-1173768174_thumb.jpg

dont forget your ID austhaied :o

they do "card" at tuskers ! :D

dont forget your ID austhaied :o

they do "card" at tuskers ! :D

:D :D :D I guess that's me fcuked then.

As a long time resident but a relative newby to the board I’ll be there at Tuskers. Interesting to put faces to names.

You won't see mine. Maybe that's a good thing.

But I'll have a few down at the Madang Club and think about Tuskers. :o

As a long time resident but a relative newby to the board I’ll be there at Tuskers. Interesting to put faces to names.

Salamat Malaam Evil Keneivel.. Satu Beer Lagi at the Madang is it ?? :D

Bummer. In what I will have to console myself will at least act as an incentive for others to attend, I have just learned that I have to be on an overseas conference call this Friday night and won't be able to join. :o

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Is that a pair of corduroy trousers you have tucked into your footy socks?

During the cold season my wife liked to wear my crows kit - scarf, beenie, and jacket on the motorbike when we went into town. She was walking through Galare when suddenly she was accosted by an (obviously) Australian who demanded to know where she bought the kit. She doesn't speak any English so grabbed the mobile, called me, and then just handed the phone to this guy. After a couple of minutes I figured out what was going on and explained that it all came from Australia. He had hoped he could get a cheap counterfeit set form one of the Night Bazaar traders.

Ok got to ask - whose number are you wearing on your back?

See you on Friday night - depending on if it is cold enough I may wear my Crows jacket :o

Salamat Malaam Evil Keneivel.. Satu Beer Lagi at the Madang is it ?? :D

Kisim twopela SP browns kwiktime. My pidgen is very limited.

and we shall have a few for you :D

Edited by miltonbentley

It's a shame all the "big guns" and "old school" members are pulling out , we could have done with some "on site moderating"... Such is life.. We have a saying Downunder "Couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery", meaning incompetence... fairly apt at this time.. :o

.. We have a saying Downunder "Couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery", meaning incompetence... fairly apt at this time.. :o

Don't be so hard on yourself! Everybody screws up from time to time! Anyway, it is going to be great fun. Enjoy, enjoy!

.. We have a saying Downunder "Couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery", meaning incompetence... fairly apt at this time.. :D

Don't be so hard on yourself! Everybody screws up from time to time! Anyway, it is going to be great fun. Enjoy, enjoy!

I never said i was incompetent.. :o Hope to see you there anyway..

.. We have a saying Downunder "Couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery", meaning incompetence... fairly apt at this time.. :D

I never said i was incompetent.. :o Hope to see you there anyway..

Oh? :D I'll try to get my call over and done with as soon as I can, and scoot over there. Pains me to miss any of it!

Hi all. I have asked Chas of Tuskers if it was OK for me to use his "magnificent" :o venue Tuskers for a "Thai Visa piss-up" on Friday the 16th of March starting around 7-8pm.. There will be a "Toss the Boss" for the first drink, you win Tuskers pay ,you lose you pay..Wifes, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends and partners are all welcome..Hope to see you all there tomorrow night..

Hi all. I have asked Chas of Tuskers if it was OK for me to use his "magnificent" :o venue Tuskers for a "Thai Visa piss-up" on Friday the 16th of March starting around 7-8pm.. There will be a "Toss the Boss" for the first drink, you win Tuskers pay ,you lose you pay..Wifes, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends and partners are all welcome..Hope to see you all there tomorrow night..

I was going to bring the wife and the girlfriend but they just fight if I do so I think I am coming on my own - see you Friday night about 7:15pm

I must confess I was beginning to wonder about so many Aussies heading there Friday.

The late cancellations can, I suppose, be explained by not enough shackle-chain for them all to leave the prison at the same time?

You can just imagine the scene at the gangplank :o

(sniggers)

I must confess I was beginning to wonder about so many Aussies heading there Friday.

The late cancellations can, I suppose, be explained by not enough shackle-chain for them all to leave the prison at the same time?

(sniggers)

"He bade the judge good morning

And he told him to beware,

That he'd never rob a needy man

Or one who acted square,

But a judge who'd rob a mother

Of her one and only joy

Sure, he must be a worse outlaw than

The wild colonial boy. "

post-31110-1173964840_thumb.jpg

Edited by Austhaied

(sniggers)

"He bade the judge good morning

And he told him to beware,

That he'd never rob a needy man

Or one who acted square,

But a judge who'd rob a mother

Of her one and only joy

Sure, he must be a worse outlaw than

The wild colonial boy. "

You're getting very poetical on the forum recently Austhaied.

And also rather fond of posting pics - have you got too much time on your hands? :D