Posting Not Relevent

sattahip

As a long term member of this forum I have noted to slide from matters local relating to local events, services and information to some attempt at much wider and irrelevant matters.

I fail to see F1 or UK football as having anything to do with Pattaya. Anyone interested in such matters who has the internet has access to literally thousands of reports on such matters.

Perhaps the moderators should step in to stop the forum's use by posters following their interests rather than those of the community here.

10 minutes ago, sattahip said:

Perhaps the moderators should step in to stop the forum's use by posters following their interests rather than those of the community here.

Moderators cannot examine every thread and post made to this site, it would be an impossible task, so we rely on our members to flag any topics or posts that require some form of action.

If you feel that a thread is inappropriate then please use the "Report" button which will get the attention of any on-duty moderators who will then take appropriate action.

36 minutes ago, sattahip said:

fail to see F1 or UK football as having anything to do with Pattaya

I have scrolled the Pattaya forum back three pages until April 30.

There might be one or two threads better placed somewhere else.

I don't see a single UK football, F1 thread for this whole period.

What are you complaining about?

Concrete examples please.

Are you complaining about threads or about individual posts (off topic)?

Archived