Immigration 90 Day Report Website Down?

I have successfully done my 90-day report on the last couple of occasions up in Isaarn.

I have just tried it today and it says to contact my local immigration office after I fill out the initial page with my details. It doesn't even move to a further step so I presume it is not reaching the main office.

Do I adopt the old method and send it first class to my local immigration office by post?

Edited by metisdead
ALL CAPS removed from topic title.

17 minutes ago, SEtonal said:

Do you have an updated TM30 on file?  Some people are now being blocked from making online 90-day reports until they submit a TM30.  

Yes, but those folks were able to complete the online report, then they received a REJECTED notification which mentions the TM30 issue.

Not clear Scouse123 had this experience/issue?

Scouse123's experience sounds more like: user error on input, or maybe outside the -15/-7 day window? Maybe best to look at the 90-day report history, print out a past successful application, and then duplicate that format/use to double-check data entry?

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yes, but those folks were able to complete the online report, then they received a REJECTED notification which mentions the TM30 issue.

Not clear Scouse123 had this experience/issue?

Scouse123's experience sounds more like: user error on input, or maybe outside the -15/-7 day window? Maybe best to look at the 90-day report history, print out a past successful application, and then duplicate that format/use to double-check data entry?

Guys,

Well inside the reporting window. I am due on May 18th. My previous two online applications went through no problem. I am unaware of any TM 30 issue. It just tells me to contact the local immigration office when I fill in the page.

I did use an immigration page from my bookmarks which I had stored, so I will try google, get immigration page and try again.

Edited by Scouse123