Thai in UK / extension

Hey everyone. I would like to know one thing about extension. We made application on visas for 1 month and She already have them. We filled on visa4uk that she will be applying for 30 days, ticket we have same with return 30 days. In passport she have visa for 6 months. My question is... If she will be want stay longer than 1 month... maybe 2 or 3 months... can happen some problem? Or how we can do it? I need made extension even for insurance? Or some report? Coz some people told me it shouldn’t be problem because they are active 6 months. I want make sure.

I’m sorry if i sounds amateurish but it’s for us first time and i would like to know what can happen or how we can do correctly. 

Thank you guys for responding!!

The visa holder is allowed to remain in the UK for the full length of the validity of her visa, there are no reporting or insurance requirements, though clearly it would be wise for her to seek an extension of her insurance cover.
There are no embarkation controls leaving the UK, though the carriers do pass on details of passengers leaving the UK to the UKBA, so it will be on record that she’s stayed longer than planned.
This could affect any future application, a bring into question any “reasons to return” used in future applications.
If she applies again she should fully document the reasons why she stayed longer than originally planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1