Pathumthani Retiremeng Extension

The requirement of "and/or pension certificate" is something I haven't seen before.   I guess they are also checking applicants who chose 65k monthly deposits from abroad or the combination method, not just the lump sum 800k method.

1 minute ago, SEtonal said:

"They told me that I would have a few days lee way and said they would be phoning me if I did not report."

Can they phone me Australia if I'm back for few weeks. Absolutely ludicrous requirements from imm.

A few more tid bits from Pathumthani ommigration.

1. No form required for 3 month report of bankbook, but do not expect this to be the case in the future.

2. They required a TM30 from the Mrs, despite me not leaving Thailand for nearly 2 years. They said they need a TM30 for every extension renewal and within 24hours of returning from a trip overseas.

3. Asked about seasoning for next years extension and they said it was 2 months as per police order.

4. I asked if it was OK to move tbe 800k/400k to another account and was told it was. I was looking to set up account with 800k for immigration that I could forget about. I am going for the safe option of keeping balance in the same account and build up new account for next years reneal.

• Like 1