John Wick 3 star Halle Berry shows off her cross-hairs as she strikes a killer pose at premiere of assassin film

snoop1130

John Wick 3 star Halle Berry shows off her cross-hairs as she strikes a killer pose at premiere of assassin film

By Jack Ling

Capture.JPG

Halle Berry in LA at the premiere of John Wick 3 / THE MEGA AGENCY

Halle Berry strikes a killer pose at the premiere of assassin caper John Wick 3.

As well as her plunging leather outfit, the actress, 52, also showed off her cross-hairs —  in the form of a quirky, under-cut.

She was joined on the red carpet at the TCL Chinese Theater in LA by co-star Keanu Reeves, 54.

In the movie out tomorrow, Halle’s character Sofia helps Keanu’s vengeful John when a £10million bounty is put on his head. He must’ve got on someone’s Wick.

Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9093926/john-wick-3-halle-berry-hair-premiere/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's always funny when women wear clothes like this to show everybody their cleavage.

And then when men look at what they present these men are called mysogynists ...

...but only if/when they pass comment as such.

3 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

She used to be black, now she white.

It's "...now she be white"

2 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

Hot??

Looks to me like a 50+ yo with big ass and cellulite. Not my definition of "hot"...

Different strokes, etc..

• Haha 2

The cast just keeps increasing, as does the body count, in the Gun-Foo actioner series. (some greats have been "cleaned up" in JW 1 & 2)

Hallie Berry, Angelica Houston, Asia Kate Dillon, Mark Dacascos, Ruby Rose, Jerome Flynn, bring it on, can't wait.

My fav, besides Ian McShane, is The Continental's concierge, Charon, played, with perfect deadpan, by Lance Reddick (The Wire). 

Body count:

JW1: Guns: 73 -  Swords/Knives: 6 - Other: 12

JW2: Guns: 110 - Swords/Knives: 2 - Other: 7

JW3: Guns: 124 - Swords/Knives: 32 - Other: 11

Edited by mtls2005

18 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

Hot??

Looks to me like a 50+ yo with big ass and cellulite. Not my definition of "hot"...

test.jpg

Somebody told me pattaya gogo girls looks like this now days..wow they looks like Halle Berry????

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's always funny when women wear clothes like this to show everybody their cleavage.

And then when men look at what they present these men are called mysogynists ...

No they don't wear clothes like that to show everybody. They wear them to attract the most desirable of the wolf pack. As for the rest? "How dare he. Off with his head, large and small!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/18/2019 at 2:50 PM, RotBenz8888 said:

Somebody told me pattaya gogo girls looks like this now days..wow they looks like Halle Berry????

There are a few along Beach Road that look more like Chuck Berry. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/18/2019 at 11:51 AM, gunderhill said:

Pile of crap watched it last night on pukelockers, endless  night time and fighting, time JW  was  well and truly  buried.

Have to agree. Completely OTT and unrealistic fight scenes. 

Time to say goodbye but clearly set up for JW 4

On 5/17/2019 at 8:37 PM, Pattaya46 said:

Hot??

test.jpg

More 'hag' than hot, she must be over 50, don't they have 20yo actress in Hollywood any more?

Edited by BritManToo