PGA on TV

dukeandduke

I seem to have lost a step with everything, including my Internet searching ability.  I can't find Thailand TV spots listings to save my life.

Does anyone know if the PGA is televised here tonight, and the weekend?  I'm not thrilled about another "Can you try to find golf on TV, please?" session in a bar.  Thanks.

57 minutes ago, dabhand said:

True are showing it on Ch 680 - Fox Sports. Starts at midnight and onto 6am. Possibly same for weekend but may be on a bit earlier with the reduced fields for round 3 + 4.

Interesting, thanks. I walked by a bar where I don't want to be. They had it on at about 1000pm.

15 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

Oh, I guess that's just the Day 1 highlights. That's weak. OK self, that's enough of this conversation. 

Yes, day 1 highlights on at the moment on the True Fox link.

But there are likely to be other internet based options to view a live feed outside of what True are showing on their Fox channel.

Pretty amazing performance so far from Thai golfer Jazz Janewattananond, low round (-3 with Harold Varner III) of day 3.

Bethpage Black is crazy hard - I'd take a 6 on the first hole and be very, very happy. Amazing how some make it look easy. Site of the 2024 Ryder Cup.

• Like 2

+7 round 4 for Jazz, bad back 9, but still an impressive showing, ~ $191,000. +2 over 4 rounds on that beast is pretty amazing, was expecting the winning score to be par.

Not sure where this puts him re: The Open, and U.S. Open qualifying?

Who knows, Koepka might win another major this year? U.S. Open for the 3rd time?

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

+7 round 4 for Jazz, bad back 9, but still an impressive showing, ~ $191,000. +2 over 4 rounds on that beast is pretty amazing, was expecting the winning score to be par.

Not sure where this puts him re: The Open, and U.S. Open qualifying?

Who knows, Koepka might win another major this year? U.S. Open for the 3rd time?

jazz qualified for The Open via his recent Singapore Open victory. Not sure about the US Open. Yes, great performance and was always going to be tricky in the final round with all that pressure. Kiradech also struggled, even with a holed chip from the rough but that followed a couple of doubles. He has a good result leading up to the PGA but his game is built on risk taking and his scores tend to show that.

Koepka is definitely the man in form over the last 2 years. He had a decent chance to stymie Tiger in the Masters over the closing holes but missed some really makeable putts. Going forward it looks like only DJ will be the one to really test him when he is on form, barring some others coming up with 4 good rounds. Is Spieth back? Will Tiger continue to defy his medical issues? Watch this space.