Shopee

dddave

I have been using for several months and all has been fine but orders have been low value (under 2k baht) but find items not available on other platforms and often cheaper.  Good search and most sellers very fast to ship.  Shopee is a platform - individual stores/people sell so normal caution should be observed.

• Like 1

I bought an Oppo F9 from Shopee, 1,000bht cheaper than Lazada last Xmas.

Shopee don't pay the money out until you've received the product so not much risk.

Probably no guarantee from the seller though.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

Have bought a few electronic items, all COD.

Kind of a bargain bin site; many shoddy sellers who bought inventory in close-out then re-sell it. Many items out of stock once you click through.

If you love the endless hours hunting for a bargain, or a hard-to-find item, to save a few baht it's OK. Just factor in a potentially higher dissatisfaction factor.

23 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I can never use Shoppee, only seem to have a thai language option to order.

Google translate does a super job on that site - very good translation of almost everything.  As for registering/order if in Thai just click on next field to get translation of field above (I think - as any rate a few clicks gets most things into English if you have selected translate for the page).  Have found customer service in English to be prompt and good.

• Like 1