Non-o Visa | Phnom Penh | Possible?

Hi there,

I have had a visa for the last year based on marriage and now need to renew, I got some good advice saying to goto KL but is it possible to get one in PP as I used to live there and have people to visit which would be easier, cheaper and nicer than KL.

Any help appreciated.

Redbyte

Hi there,

I have had a visa for the last year based on marriage and now need to renew, I got some good advice saying to goto KL but is it possible to get one in PP as I used to live there and have people to visit which would be easier, cheaper and nicer than KL.

Any help appreciated.

Redbyte

Yes you can. I was there a few weeks a go and they were issuing Non O Type Visa single entry based on Marriage. Ensure you take all original documents as they ask to see them. You require the following documents:

1. Marriage Certificate and Copy.

2. House Registration and Copy.

3. Copy of wife ID Card.

Hop this helps. Play safe and take everything with you as the Embassies move the goal posts all the time.

Hi there,

Any help appreciated.

Redbyte

Yes you can. I was there a few weeks a go and they were issuing Non O Type Visa single entry based on Marriage. Ensure you take all original documents as they ask to see them. You require the following documents:

3. Copy of wife ID Card.

Hop this helps. Play safe and take everything with you as the Embassies move the goal posts all the time.

Do you know if they are also giving Multiple Entry 90 day Non-O's? Thats what I have at present.

Dan

Hi there,

Any help appreciated.

Redbyte

3. Copy of wife ID Card.

Do you know if they are also giving Multiple Entry 90 day Non-O's? Thats what I have at present.

Dan

Sorry redbyteonline I do not know. Good luck and lets hope other forum members can give you confirmation.