Marriage extension different addresses

Sorry, if this has been covered before.... do you have to be registered at the same address, i.e. wife is the owner in the house's blue book where we both stay and I have a yellow tabien bahn for the condo I own that I have not changed .  I have heard sometimes it's more complicated to change the yellow tabien bahn than to just leave things as they are. The question is, for the marriage extension do you have to prove you are registered at the same address or just live at the same address with the photos ? As in can I keep myself at my condo for ease .  I hope that make sense and I look forward to the responses ???? 

You do not have to registered in a tambien ban for the address used when you apply for the extension. Immigration do not ask to see one when you do the application.

I assume you will applying at the designated office for where you wife owns a house.

thank you ubonjoe we can always reply on a great answer from you, the house and the condo are at the same office so yes we will be applying there. That will save me a lot of hassle and I do understand a lot of Thais stay in their families tabien bahn in different districts for years. I still pick up post etc from the condo. Thanks again ubonjoe

I live in the Korat City (rented house) but the wife has a blue book for a House in the Jungle which we visit occasionally. Immigration actually recommended we use the house in the Jungle for immigration purposes and have done for 5 years now.

Edited by Satcommlee
  • Thanks 1