John Wick Chapter 4 Coming In 2021

snoop1130

John Wick Chapter 4 Coming In 2021

by Ben Travis

john-wick-3-tr.jpg

It turns out all those myths about John Wick – the boogeyman, Baba Yaya – being unstoppable are entirely true.

Fresh from dethroning Thanos at the US box office with John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, Keanu Reeves’ unstoppable hitman is confirmed to return in 2021 for another instalment of the hugely popular action series.

Yeah, we’re thinking he’s back… again.

Lionsgate has dated John Wick: Chapter 4 for 21 May 2021 – yes, exactly two years from today – so Keanu won’t have long before he’s back on the shooting range, gearing up for his next set of jaw-dropping stunts and set pieces.

Full Story: https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/john-wick-chapter-4-coming-2021/

John Wick movies are those rare series where the lead actor and all the other actors, writers, directors and producers do a great job.  I hope they make 10 John Wick movies. ???????? Keanu is IMO one of the truly great action suspense guys like a modern Clint Eastwood.  All three movies  worth every cent of the movie ticket price. 

10 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

John Wick movies are those rare series where the lead actor and all the other actors, writers, directors and producers do a great job.  I hope they make 10 John Wick movies. ???????? Keanu is IMO one of the truly great action suspense guys like a modern Clint Eastwood.  All three movies  worth every cent of the movie ticket price. 

Maybe 1 and two were okay. As for 3, it's terrible and certainly not worth seeing.  Keanu deserves a much better script and storyline than action scenes ad infinitum throughout which bored me more than watching paint dry. And the juvenile attempt at black humour falls flat, IMO. 

The dogs were the best... 

Alas, I have to wait THAT LONG for the next one. When they made this part one of a two part movie, they should be making part 2 already. In fact they should have just carried on,

This waiting sucks.

Hope it's not another GOT fizzer, after a long time waiting, only to be disappointed.

Archived