WP-155Q Water Pump Parts

Isan Farang

Previously had this pump replaced due to a hole in the tank. Now I have free time I want to pull it apart and replace all the seals. Before I purchase a new stainless tank I plan to use epoxy glue to plug the hole and if the pump runs ok I will order the tank.

Would someone know whare I can purchase all the rubber gaskets.

P5220189.JPG

P5220190.JPG

P5220191.JPG

Any local shop that sells Mitsubishi water pumps. Anything wrong with the pump itself? 

As for tank replacement there are only three inlet/outlet and the one where the pump discharges into the tanks all those I believe are O-rings. I used the old ones.

Edited by VocalNeal

8 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Any local shop that sells Mitsubishi water pumps. Anything wrong with the pump itself? 

As for tank replacement there are only three inlet/outlet and the one where the pump discharges into the tanks all those I believe are O-rings. I used the old ones.

Anything wrong with the pump itself? 

I was offshore when this pump had an issue and to keep things simple I told the wife to have a new one fitted.

After I get the hole sealed I can then connect some fittings and check the pump is ok, before I proceed with the tank purchase

What i did was use the old tinker trick and a rubber gasket made out of old inner tube. Coat tank and hole and inner tube with epoxy then screw a screw into the hole. 

Eventually there will be another hole as the tank is corroded on the inside.