“A much older man being creepy”: Natalie Portman denies dating Moby

snoop1130

“A much older man being creepy”: Natalie Portman denies dating Moby

by Charlotte Krol

moby-natalieportman-GettyImages-1220x775.jpg

Moby / Natalie Portman Credit: Getty (various)

"I would have liked him or his publisher to reach out to fact check"

Natalie Portman has refuted claims made by Moby that the pair dated in the late ’90s.

The actress, 37, has responded to an excerpt from the musician’s new memoir Then It Fell Apart in which the 53-year-old describes taking her for a drink and at a later time kissing her in Harvard University’s campus.

But Portman has denied that she had a romantic relationship with the musician, whose real name is Richard Hall, and said she finds it “disturbing” that false stories were used to promote his book.

Full Story: https://www.nme.com/news/music/a-much-older-man-being-creepy-natalie-portman-denies-dating-moby-2491017

2 hours ago, quandow said:

Especially being in her late teens at that time.

I was looking at the picture at the beginning of this thread. But just to be sure I just checked on Google.

I can't say she looked better when she was younger...

BoPCjDNCYAArsmx.jpg

3 hours ago, impulse said:

Wow. 

Sordid as the whole thing is, it's kind of refreshing to hear a woman say "he didn't touch me 20 years ago".

Wait ten more years and she will suddenly remember exactly what that pig did to her. MeToo.

17 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

lol -  that's what the wife tells me most of her friends think of foreigners, creepy old men..

Maybe we should just agree to call all men over 50 as 'creepy', and all women over 50 as 'hags'

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I was looking at the picture at the beginning of this thread. But just to be sure I just checked on Google.

I can't say she looked better when she was younger...

BoPCjDNCYAArsmx.jpg

Then you should visit your local ophthalmic surgeon...

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some guys like old women. You will find some of them on TV.

Yes, for sure. I saw a picture where some cougar was out to seduce a Jedi boy, ruined him, turned him bad. ????

Archived