Bangkok Bank cards-Help needed to understand them

I am having trouble understanding the different Bangkok Bank cards. I have just looked on Bangkok Bank web page and summarise their cards below.

1.    Be1st Smart TPN UnionPay Card

An all-in-one card you can use to shop at participating merchants worldwide and withdraw cash with ease, at our ATMs and other banks’ ATMs that accept chip cards.

Shop at UnionPay International and Travel Mate Asia participating places.

Entrance Fee: 100 baht    Annual Fee: 200 baht.

2. Be1st Smart TPN Rabbit Card

An all-in-one card you can use to shop, withdraw cash and travel on the BTS and BRT with ease. You also get Rabbit points 

It looks exactly the same as 1. Except for the added Rabbit symbol. Basically the same as 1. plus rabbit points..

Entrance Fee: 100 baht    Annual Fee: 300 baht.

3.  Be1st Smart TPN Rabbit Siriraj Card

An all-in-one card you can use to shop, withdraw cash and travel on the BTS and BRT with ease. You can also get Rabbit points

Siriraj Hospital is a large hospital in Bangkok. With this card Bangkok bank gives some money to the hospital. You get one free medical checkup. It also includes Personal Accident insurance.

I don’t understand the PA insurance.  It states up to 5,000 baht medical expenses per accident. I assume that is medical expenses for yourself?  It then states PA insurance coverage up to 200,000 baht. Is this 3rd party cover?  Anyone know what this PA insurance coverage up to 200,000 baht actually covers in case of an accident?

Entrance Fee: 100 baht    Annual Fee: 599 baht.

4. Be1st Smart Rabbit Chelsea Card.  Two Chelsea shirts.

An all-in-one card you can use to shop, withdraw cash and travel on the BTS and BRT with ease. You will also get Rabbit points 

Entrance Fee: 500 baht    Annual Fee: 400 baht

5. Be1st Smart TPN Mastercard

Contactless payment function. 

Enjoy your online purchase or at store worldwide accepting chip cards 

Entrance Fee: 100 baht    Annual Fee: 300 baht.

I have    1. Be1st Smart TPN UnionPay Card. Until now I have only used it to withdraw cash from the ATM outside of my Bangkok Bank, there has been no charge for withdrawing the Thai baht from my Thai baht Savings Account.

I am planning a holiday and thought I should start to use my Bangkok Bank card to pay for things online. Two days ago I booked a flight and hotels, at that time I could not use my Bangkok Bank card and so used my UK Visa credit card. It might have been my fault, I may have selected the wrong type of card as after I entered the 16 numbers I had a message to enter a valid card number.

I do have more flights and hotels to book and so will try to be more thorough next time.

For now I have three questions:-

1. Can I use my Be1st Smart TPN UnionPay Card to purchase flights, hotel bookings online, and shopping from Lazada online? Is it only good to pay companies that support UnionPay?

2. Is the PA insurance that you get with the Be1st Smart TPN Rabbit Siriraj Card worth having? Does anyone understand it? See above.

3. Would the Be1st Smart TPN Mastercard be better? I assume it is only good to use to pay to companies that support Mastercard? I don’t think it has the UnionPay logo on the card.

Basically I need help to determine which card would be best for me. I normally withdraw money once a month from the ATM and occasionally want to do some online shopping.

Thank you for any help in advance

Keith