Phantom Motorcycle

MrBike

This is a genuine sale, the bike surved it pupose as a good touring bike for me to find land and see a lot of real Thailand. I weigh 75kgs so this bike was purfect as far as handling is concerned. I have added many extras including fibre glass panniers and top box, wind screen, wide foot rests, roll bar, tool bag and fog lamps. I used it to do the Chiang Mai - Mai hong son -mae sariat and back to Chiang mai. She behaved like a dream. Regularly serviced at Honda Chiang Mai I put 28000klicks on in the 18 months that i toured Thailand including five Mae sai trips. It is a very comfortable bike espcially for long drives, with aroung 300kms per tank full of 95octane petrol. It is punchy enough to get me out infront of the pack at traffic lights and cruises at 100klicks very comfortably. I have a house in Nameng near Phrao and do the 65klichs easily in 40mins. The bike and the extras cost over 100,000 baht two and a half years ago so I am asking 70,000 baht ono. phone 0818854837. Its black and photo's are available to serious buyers