Tits Radio

fanciman

Is it possible to download/stream TITS radio?

What is the URL?

What do you think of that radio station? What sort of people listen to it and how many tune in each day? (And how would they ever know if nobody ever listened?)

I used to like TITS even though they talked too much. They had Jazz and lots of interesting music. Didnt mind the hip hop, I heard some good stuff there.

Now, it's all crappy pop. I thought it was some sort of hipster joke in the beginning but now I realize they are serious. Jewel. Need I say more?

And they still talk to much. This station has gone downhill fast.

I don't listen to radio much , but Dj superman ( mae jo ) and 96zk sanook . is all my friends .

hmm.. how strange that alot of my friends seem to be a Dj or their father own radio station ..

during the coup - alot of the radio station is order to stop operation .. i wonder if their back online .

Personally i install Mp3 player on my car audio also . whahah a

ever heard of a dj in Thailand (thai or farang) that didn't likd the sound of their own voice more than the music they played... some stir-fry guy played good music for a while, but i think he even got sick of the sound of his own voice and has dissappead...

ever heard of a dj in Thailand (thai or farang) that didn't likd the sound of their own voice more than the music they played... some stir-fry guy played good music for a while, but i think he even got sick of the sound of his own voice and has dissappead...

Bangkok used to have my favourite radio show of anywhere. Back in the late '70s and early '80s "The Quiet Storm" on, I think 100 FM started from 6pm Friday and ran until, if I remember corectly, 6am Monday. They played from 4 to 6 tracks back to back and broke in only to give names and artists, with an occasional advert.

Music played was almost exclusively album tracks, not singles, and varied across the board from Motown to rock to jazz etc. I was introduced to some of my very favourite music by this show.