Bangkok residents certificate

Hello

Previously being on a marriage extension in Chonburi. We have relocated to BKK. I will be using a NON O VISA not a exatension. My question is can l obtain a residents certificate on the NON O VISA to sell my bikes if required at BKK IMO

Edited by Tajasia
Spelling.

Chaeng Wattana immigration in Bangkok will not do a certificate of residency unless you are doing 90 day reports to them.

Since you are using a multiple entry non-o visa you will not be able to do one.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Chaeng Wattana immigration in Bangkok will not do a certificate of residency unless you are doing 90 day reports to them.

Since you are using a multiple entry non-o visa you will not be able to do one.

So how do you sell you bikes ?

1 minute ago, Tajasia said:

As far as I know a certificate of residency is not required to sell a bike or car according to the rules. It is only required to register one.

I am though aware that there are some DLT offices that require one.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

As far as I know a certificate of residency is not required to sell a bike or car according to the rules. It is only required to register one.

I am though aware that there are some DLT offices that require one.

Correct and in Pattaya they are working in with the DLT. Chonburi told me it's not required. So l will not need it in BKK. Seller has GREEN BOOK original purchase new bike papers. Passport and a Thai wife. What more do they need my jocks

2 hours ago, Tajasia said:

Contact an auto registration agent. I did using an auto-agent in Pattaya (for buying a used motorcycle). Of course he needed my original lease and Passport and I filled up a form. When he saw my TM30 in my passport, he said lease not required and returned the original. Total price 750BHT and no BS about residency certificate. 

Edited by onera1961
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, onera1961 said:

Contact an auto registration agent. I did using an auto-agent in Pattaya (for buying a used motorcycle). Of course he needed my original lease and Passport and I filled up a form. When he saw my TM30 in my passport, he said lease not required and returned the original. Total price 750BHT and no BS about residency certificate. 

Sounds good. But l not planning to sell immediately. I have another 3 months extension in Jomtien..But now l are in BKK. So when extension ends l will get a new NON O no extension. 

So my new NINJA 400 has Pattaya plates and the AEROX. I will not change to BKK. I will sell later 6 months time with Chonburi reg. Can the agent operate for sale transfer on behalf of my customer