Concern over yoga teacher's poses at sacred sites

snoop1130

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Thaidream said:

However, there is a certain  decorum that is expected when visiting  a house of worship.. 

Yeah and enforced by knights chopping your head off if you don't pay your taxes to the church. It's just another power play by the clergy. I got zero respect for organized religions,  quite the oppsite, but I do respect the capacity of violence by the brainwashed, hence I don't go pissing in the corners.

16 hours ago, DrTuner said:

I thought the yoga teaching thing is for getting laid with top bored housewives. Same as the pool guy. Dunno what the women aim for. Probably the same targets.

Yep. Same thing. The women aim for the pool man and the yoga teacher????

When you sit, stand, ride, piss on, etc. a religious icon of any faith you are defiling it in the eyes of that faith.

Doing the same activities in an open space away from such icons is a different thing completely.

That said, I personally think (believe) that all belief systems are nonsense. If you have to believe then it means you don't know, so why make up reassuring stories because you are insecure and fear death?

in other recent news:

Thai taxi driver hands back to tourist thousands of baht left in taxi.

and now this.

surely its long overdue for story

"tourist has feet up on bus seat"

these seem to be the big 3 winners,

we dont need to read about 15 Thais beating the crap out of tourist..

we can read that anytime!

2 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

She is a very insecure yoga alleged practice.  One would not need to pose with such images.  One should be content in a quiet secluded place.  She is an exhibitionist

Such a lot of comment on her actions, wonder if these are making it onto her social media platform, increasing her followers.

Heading “ Look at my Trip Comments”

Archived