Should I even bother attempting documents to VFS Global website?

Ive heard they've been having technical problems recently, the site has been fine for me so far but Im trying to upload evidence docs now before our apportionment tomorrow and its just stuck after trying to upload 5 docs. 

I paid for 'document scanning assistance' but thought Id upload them now anyway just to speed things up but I guess I might as well not bother? ????

My VFS website experience is terrible.

I tried for weeks but was never able to uploads the documents.

Luckily i was able to make a appointment and they scanned the documents at the VFS office which was not a issue.

The website is terrible and need a lot of improvements.

I've been having the same problem.  Filled out the application, paid, then try to upload documents but it fails every time.  It seems I have to go through that step before I can make an appointment,

Or can I make an appointment another way?

On 6/4/2019 at 1:16 PM, josephbloggs said:

I've been having the same problem.  Filled out the application, paid, then try to upload documents but it fails every time.  It seems I have to go through that step before I can make an appointment,

Or can I make an appointment another way?

Its done anyway at the appointment, I actually paid a few hundred baht extra for some service where they 'help' to upload them but Im not even sure what thats for as the docs have to be uploaded anyway. Doing it yourself at home will just speed things up a bit at the appointment.

16 hours ago, davejonesbkk said:

Doing it yourself at home will just speed things up a bit at the appointment.

And you get to check that everything has been uploaded with no mistakes.????

Archived