Alternative to True home internet

Lodestone

I currently have true online in my condo via cable. While I'm satisfied with the speed

3193920619026210-uQmWli0p.png

the connectivity has been a nightmare. I lose my internet connection as often as a few times a week, sometimes for a half hour. sometimes for all night, or the morning. Their tech support number now has a long history of calls from me, almost every one replied to with confirmation that the problem is outside my building and that a repair has been scheduled. It seemingly gets 'fixed' until it happens again. Anyway, I'm more than tired of this. Can anyone suggest an alternative at roughly the same speed and price (640 net).

You need to check with condo as often they only have one provider so there is no choice.  Not sure if this is the issue but start of rainy season always results in many tree limbs taking out electric and signal lines and all providers suffer that.

25 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You need to check with condo as often they only have one provider so there is no choice.  Not sure if this is the issue but start of rainy season always results in many tree limbs taking out electric and signal lines and all providers suffer that.

My service is directly from True, not through my building, and in fact other providers have occasionally come by with promotion tables -- long ago I used csloxinfo. My problems have also been season independent, and long standing. BTW, I'm in downtown Bangkok, lower Sukhumvit.

1 minute ago, Lodestone said:

My service is directly from True, not through my building, and in fact other providers have occasionally come by with promotion tables -- long ago I used csloxinfo. My problems have also been season independent, and long standing. BTW, I'm in downtown Bangkok, lower Sukhumvit.

You say cable so suspect that is not fiber optic?  If fiber available it is what gets attention these days - phone line/cable systems seem to be sitting on a back seat for service/repairs from a few posts here.  

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

You say cable so suspect that is not fiber optic?  If fiber available it is what gets attention these days - phone line/cable systems seem to be sitting on a back seat for service/repairs from a few posts here.  

Yes, cable. The tech guy said fiber "coming soon" but didn't know when that'd be.

Archived