Alternative to PayPal payments

UdeBoCM

I wonder if someone on this forum could suggest an alternative to PayPal payments for my automated website, that will allow me to get international payments to my Thai bank account.

Of course I know of Western Union, Ria or such, or bank transfer, but this is not what I am asking. 

I have watched this tutorial but it seems directed to US merchants, with an account in the US. None of its suggestions fit to my Thai based website and bank account.

52 minutes ago, balo said:

Skrill should work.

They are a bunch of thieves. They still have $1000 they froze in my account 10 years ago (doing business as "MoneyBookers") demanding all sorts of ridiculous legal documents I couldn't provide. I read many more cases of them doing it, and I'm sure changing their name had to do with all the complaints.

So why can't you use Paypal? I opened another Paypal account from Thailand and connected it to my Kasikorn account, No problems with transfers. 

8 hours ago, balo said:

So why can't you use Paypal? I opened another Paypal account from Thailand and connected it to my Kasikorn account, No problems with transfers. 

I do use PayPal, it's (unfortunately) a universal system of payment. But it is that some customers are reluctant to use it, therefore skip their purchase, as I can't safely set up a direct card payment system; and also that I found their rate of exchange outrageous!

Archived