Good stuff in Hua Hin

samuttodd

Headed down to Hua Hin,   thought I'd ask what kind of good stuff is there near by?   Is it Jellyfish season?   I'd like to swim in the ocean but not if there are stings involved.   Please advise.

From the Hilton south, there is a very long beach and I haven't heard of people complaining about sharp rocks etc? Great for walking and swimming. While I live there most of the time, I'm not there now so don't know about the jellyfish right now? At times there are a lot, but mostly not. The beach is sure a lot nicer than the Pattaya beaches!

3 hours ago, TTL2 said:

Hua Hin beach are good just for sun toning and walking. No swimming is encourage due to the corals and sharp rocks condition. 

Don't forget the hundreds of Bull Sharks that swim everywhere in the shallows and bite the unsuspecting swimmers...

I would think jellyfish would be a minor concern...

10 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

Don't forget the hundreds of Bull Sharks that swim everywhere in the shallows and bite the unsuspecting swimmers...

I would think jellyfish would be a minor concern...

And the donkey & pony pooh on the beach....

Take a trip some 10kms south of HH to Sea pine beach which is some 7kms long. The golf clubhouse is a lovely place to go for a drink/lunch and look out over the 18th hole and the beach- always a nice breeze here. Anybody can go into the clubhouse, you do not have to be a member. The turnoff for the golf club is at the petrol station after you've passed the complex on the rhs of the road that displays the large statues of the previous Kings which is worth a visit. If you play golf then you must try the Sea Pine course which is run by the Military, it's challenging but lovely to walk as it's mostly flat.

I hope that you enjoy your trip and if you need anymore info just  PM me for more info re good restaurants etc.

Archived