Airport To Soi 5

If your Soi 5 is on Sukhumvit in Bangkok expect to pay Baht 900, oneway, all the way to the Royal Benja Hotel

That's the airport limousine service. For other destinations, regardless which Soi expect for one-way about Baht:

Pattaya / Jomtien 1,750

Cha Am 2,600

Hua Hin 2,600

Pranburi 2,900

Prachub Khirikhan 4,200

Bangsapan 4,500

Thought so, as said Baht 900 it is and I do live around the area.

Baht 900 it is for Royal Benja, Amari Boulvard, Princess Bel-Aire. Always talking about the airport limo service. Hotel cars are more expensive.

When you have a fixed retrun date you can book your return trip as well. Don't know the price but around 1600 for the r/trip.

Thought so, as said Baht 900 it is and I do live around the area.

Baht 900 it is for Royal Benja, Amari Boulvard, Princess Bel-Aire. Always talking about the airport limo service. Hotel cars are more expensive.

When you have a fixed retrun date you can book your return trip as well. Don't know the price but around 1600 for the r/trip.

By taxi my guess would be THB 250-300 + tolls but I have no personal experience. Can someone give the OP a more exact answer?

Sophon

Well, the question was "by car", my answer: Baht 900 for the airport limo. And that's what's written on my last couple of receipts. How more exact can it be?

Not sure if they now accept credit card, til last month cash only.

Taxi as per meter, I would say around 300 plus 65 for toll fees.

Well, the question was "by car", my answer: Baht 900 for the airport limo. And that's what's written on my last couple of receipts. How more exact can it be?

Not sure if they now accept credit card, til last month cash only.

Taxi as per meter, I would say around 300 plus 65 for toll fees.

I wasn't challenging you reply just trying to supplement it.

In my book both a limo and a taxi qualifies equally as "a car", and since the OP didn't specify, I thought he might wan't as much information as possible.

Sophon

Edited by Sophon