June 10, 20197 yr Not sure this is the right forum so please shift if needed. In relation to the above,I have serious carpal tunnel syndrome of my hands. My left hand has two fingers (little and ring ) that are non flexible and sit at right angles to my palm The middle finger is at 30 degrees while the thumb and forefinger are ok. My right hand has the little and ring fingers at around 45 degrees to my palm and the the other two and thumb are ok. The problem can only be fixed with surgery which I am not having as at age 74 and them not causing any real inconvenience is pointless. Being on a retirement extension here in Thailand for 9 years and going back to Australia regularly, I am wondering how I will be treated at Immigration leaving the country and not being able to use the finger print machine. Any one else have a similar problem?
June 10, 20197 yr i don't know the answer to your question, but i can tell you i just went through the fingerprint machine and it was right hand four fingers first, left hand four fingers second, and then both thumbs at the same time on the scanner. i am sure they must have a provision for people with various issues using the machine, including having no hands. Edited June 10, 20197 yr by NCC1701A
June 10, 20197 yr Author I can give them two fingers and a thumb on each hand. Short of breaking my other fingers i'm not sure what will happen. Will be interesting to see what occurs on my next trip out. Thanks for the comment. Interesting.
Create an account or sign in to comment