Online 90 day report Buriram

Hi, I got to go Buriram immigration 26th this month, I have never done this online before and as the office is a 200k round trip I might try the online route, anyone done this through the Buriram immigration office, could someone explain how to do this,

Thanks

Assuming you've already visited the Buriram office for an extension, or such and not just entered on a Non O-A Visa, the procedure and window to submit an online 90 day report can be found here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Assuming you've already visited the Buriram office for an extension, or such and not just entered on a Non O-A Visa, the procedure and window to submit an online 90 day report can be found here.

Thanks I will check it out

2 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Has anyone done it on the app yet? I tried for the third time today, rejected again but they do not say why, all filled in correctly etc. Sent them an email for an explanation, don't expect a reply.

Have you obtained a new passport recently?

Have you filed a TM30?

When did you last exit / re-enter the Country?

10 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Have you obtained a new passport recently?

Have you filed a TM30?

When did you last exit / re-enter the Country?

No

Yes

Last year, done 90 day reports and extension since, going into immigration on the bus next week so will ask why it does not work, expect a blank look. There is one women there who knows what she is doing as she showed me how to do it on her phone, maybe I can ask her.

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

No

Yes

Last year, done 90 day reports and extension since, going into immigration on the bus next week so will ask why it does not work, expect a blank look. There is one women there who knows what she is doing as she showed me how to do it on her phone, maybe I can ask her.

Are you using Internet Explorer or equivalent and using all the drop down menu selections.

If yes, you must be one of the 'bad guys' they want out.  ????

38 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Are you using Internet Explorer or equivalent and using all the drop down menu selections.

If yes, you must be one of the 'bad guys' they want out.  ????

It's an app not internet explorer 

1 minute ago, Orton Rd said:

That gets no further than the first page with a message- contact your immigration office for further information

That's common with using an incompatible browser, not using drop down boxes, or the information doesn't match.  Try again later Monday.

I can only add that a number of locals used to report the same kind of issues, but when I tried on their behalf using my laptop, they were accepted. I have W10 Edge, but switch to IE.

• Like 1