Entering on a 2nd passport with Visa solution?

Thinking along the lines of the OP's challenges in this thread: 

I'm wondering, if someone has two passports (one passport each from different countries eg. US passport & an EU passport), would Thai immigration somehow match up the names in the system if you got a METV tourist visa in the 2nd countries passport (EU Passport) and entered Thailand with it? So if they said you've had too many tourist visa entries on the US passport and swapped to the EU passport it would solve that problem?

I know a guy that got denied entry then got back in with his second passport, so yeah it works. But it's also just luck of the draw with which IO you get and whether they look into your history and take issue with it. Avoid female IOs, they tend to be worse

11 minutes ago, jspill said:

I know a guy that got denied entry then got back in with his second passport, so yeah it works. But it's also just luck of the draw with which IO you get and whether they look into your history and take issue with it. Avoid female IOs, they tend to be worse

If we aim for the male IOs, should we aim to queue with the young ones or old ones? How to select the "correct" one that will be the least hassle? I usually just looked for the shortest queue with the quickest moving lines.

I think younger ones, and switch queue if I see him calling a supervisor to take people away 

Also best to land in the morning so if you're denied you have time to fly out within the day, as they usually insist on it being the same airline. If there's no more flights you'll be stuck paying for an overnight stay in the detention room

And ideally if you can fly in from a nearby country so you're not sent back far

• Like 1