Could anyone recommend a physiotherapist for someone with mid-late stage Alzheimer's (Phuket Town)?

BigOm19

Asking for a family friend.

She's 94, physically healthy, uses a zimmerframe with wheels. Well-educated, charming personality, speaks English and Thai, but with a 3-5 minute memory. Has two live-in maids who are not trained in neurodegenerative care. 

Thank you for the quick response! Could I get the contact please with clinic details? I think my family friends are leaning towards someone who makes house visits but they may be able to work something out for the short term and transition to other arrangements. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 3:18 AM, eezergood said:

Phuket International Health Clinic 
at the Andaman Beach Suites Hotel 
35/2 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 
T: +66 (0)76 342856 
F: +66 (0)76 345857 
E: [email protected] 
W: phuket-international-health-clinic.com 

the physio lady is called Khun Bee - her & her husband are very very helpful & great at their jobs

What's the hourly price in Phuket?  Im moving back soon and im curious about the average price.

• 5 weeks later...

For persistant sacrum pain, I went to Garnett Symonds, in Saiyuan. For what I remember, two years ago, he told me he used to be a retired physio in Stanmore Hospital Orthopaedic north of London. 

He performed sort of chiropractor on me, it worked for a while. 2000 bath a visit.

Osteopathy, chiropractor, homeopathy and acupuncture. 77/1 Soi Samakee 2 (Moo7), Saiyuan Road, Rawai Phuket 83130. 

081 607 2343

There is another guy, called Brian Kendall. He is a retired RMT. Has a shop next to Kunsgri Bank on Saiyuan main road. "Tranquility" called. Relaxation, Rejuvenation, Rehabilitation. 

Mobile 08 6277 0795

[email protected]

I have not tried this one. Best of luck!

• Like 1