Ultimate Fighting (almost)

This saturday, there is an international Gracie Jiu Jitsu Tourney as well as a Submission Grappling Tourney on Sunday all at the indoor arena at Chula. Hope to see some of you there.

Also, I used to wrestle back in the day in the states. Anyone interested in grappling or knows of a group that has similar interests, please post.

• 1 month later...

Midnight, If you are interested in taking grappling or BJJ ( Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ) come by the Bangkok Fight Club .

we train BJJ Monday , Wednesday , Friday and MMA / Submission Grappling Tuesday , Thursday

we got a group of guys with some very decent skills as well as bunch of beginners

check out times and schedule on BangkokFightClub.com

• 2 months later...
This saturday, there is an international Gracie Jiu Jitsu Tourney as well as a Submission Grappling Tourney on Sunday all at the indoor arena at Chula. Hope to see some of you there.

Also, I used to wrestle back in the day in the states. Anyone interested in grappling or knows of a group that has similar interests, please post.

Ya I was on the canadian national team for 11 years.....74KG weight class,I'm now 48 but still wrestle with the university team..............................I'll be in thai in nov. ....were do you train and what's your weight......................Sean :o

• 1 month later...

FYI :

The next 3rd SEA Grappling Games will take place in Bangkok in October .

Two days event : Brazilain Jiu-Jitsu Tournament on Saturday October 20, 2007 , Submission Grappling Tournament is on Sunday October 21, 2007

weigh in and registration for the event is on Friday , October 19 at the Bangkok Fight Club

BangkokFightClub.com