Converting Extension to Non Immigration Visa (Spouse)

I've been looking at the list of requirements here:  https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_75

I just want to be sure that I understand what is needed or if I am looking at the wrong page and website.

1.  15 Days minimum remaining of current Extension

2.  Form TM 87  (I entered Thailand using one of my two land border exemption crossings)

3.  Copy of the relevant Passport pages

4.  Passport photo

5.  2000 Baht - Fee

6.  Copy of Marriage Certificate (We will also have the original on hand just in case.)

That is the wrong page for applying for a visa based upon qualifying for an extension of stay based upon marriage to a Thai (translation error on the immigration website).

This is the correct page. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_79

You may need more (depends upon the office where you apply) than what is shown on that page to get a 90 day non immigrant visa (category O) entry that you need to apply for an extension based upon marriage to a Thai during the last 30 days ot the 90 day entry.

Some offices require more than 15 days remaining on your entry or the 30 day extension of it to do the the application.

On the correct page they state this point:

7.1 A guarantee letter from the local or overseas Embassy or Consulate, proving the monthly pension of the Applicant not less than Baht 40,000* per month

Is it safe to assume that it does not have to be a monthly pension?  Can it be monthly income?

24 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

On the correct page they state this point:

7.1 A guarantee letter from the local or overseas Embassy or Consulate, proving the monthly pension of the Applicant not less than Baht 40,000* per month

Is it safe to assume that it does not have to be a monthly pension?  Can it be monthly income?

The have not updated their website to show the new allowance to show monthly transfers going into a Thai bank account from abroad.

There is no requirement for it to be income from a pension.