Woman's body found in Pathum Thani home six months after her death

webfact

Woman's body found in Pathum Thani home six months after her death

By The Nation

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU2MS83ODA4ODAyLzExLmpwZw==.jpg

Picture: Sanook

The body of a woman was found in her home in Pathum Thani’s Lam Lukka district on Wednesday, about six months after she died.

Khukot police were alerted at 6pm Wednesday that the body of Thiphaphat Phaksuk, 46, who lived alone, had been found at the door of the toilet on the ground floor of the two-storey house.

A doctor later determined that she might have died about six months ago.

There were no suspicious circumstances.

Boonlong Boonplun, 71, told police that he had a dream about his daughter and decided to visit her. She left the family home in Phichit to get married years ago and has lived alone since she divorced her husband.

He said he found that weeds had grown up around the house and he sensed a strange smell from the house so he asked security officers at the housing estate to break into the house.

Neighbours told police they thought Thiphaphat had left the house because her water and power utilities services were cancelled due to unpaid bills.

The body was sent to Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital for an autopsy.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30371439

thenation_logo.jpg

16 minutes ago, webfact said:

The body of a woman was found in her home in Pathum Thani’s Lam Lukka district on Wednesday, about six months after she died.

I have seen this type of death before in Thailand and typically this is what happens with the house. If the family actually owns the place they will try to rent or sale it and usually that does not happen. Often they will eventually tear down the house to try and sell the vacant land.

If the bank owns it, then the house is going to sit empty for years. I actually debated buying one such house for a rental property, but my wife would have nothing to do with it. As Trink would have said, TIT...

3 hours ago, missoura said:

I have seen this type of death before in Thailand and typically this is what happens with the house. If the family actually owns the place they will try to rent or sale it and usually that does not happen. Often they will eventually tear down the house to try and sell the vacant land.

If the bank owns it, then the house is going to sit empty for years. I actually debated buying one such house for a rental property, but my wife would have nothing to do with it. As Trink would have said, TIT...

Have you tried informing your wife, that most of the houses, condos or rooms for rent that are over 10-15 years all had somebody dying in them. Matbe she realizes how wierd that was. 

25 minutes ago, 30la said:

It doesn't look like a two-story house!
However good neighbors and a very close family!
R.I.P.

It is a lot of the houses here the people have built out from the area that was the front porch/carport.

As to dying alone it happens more than you think in western countries.  Not this long mind you but it does happen.

It is too bad really.  As someone said she must have been a very lonely lady with no real friends

Too bad. 

6 hours ago, The Stranger said:

I wouldn't stand 2 days without hearing from my daughter, that's me I guess!
BTW I guess she was a very lonely person. RIP 

If your daughter was 46 and you pestered her with phone calls every couple of days, she'd be within her rights to have you committed! At 15 or 16 maybe, but 46?!?

How sad. I’m sorry she died alone.

there are many lonely people in the world.

reach out to neighbours and show some kindness. 

i see that face in the window too. Is it a poster on the wall inside ... if not ?????

If your daughter was 46 and you pestered her with phone calls every couple of days, she'd be within her rights to have you committed! At 15 or 16 maybe, but 46?!?
My daughter is in her 30's and if I don't call her she calls me, almost on daily bases, not to mention other messaging interaction. Another example, my wife and her mother call each other multiple times a day... But hey, like I wrote in my comment, maybe that is me (and my family)

Sent from my oppo f9 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, 30la said:

It doesn't look like a two-story house!

That's the common cancer that nearly all Thai houses suffer from. Sooner or later every single square meter of the plot has been covered with sheds.

Pity.

Stories like this happens every day all over the world. Hardly reaches the news like today.

A while ago here too. Dead for months. Nobody smelled something because the window was open. Found him because of unpayed bills for months and they came to collect his properties.

Archived