Si Rachi Immigration - Non O Visa + Retirement extension

I'm wondering whether it's worth checking out Si Rachi to see what their requirements are for the Non O Visa then subsequent retirement extension. I'm in Pattaya.

I have a friend who goes there and says its more friendly and helpful? but the google reviews are mostly bad.

Anyone have any experience?

I live in Chonburi (the city) but for many years went to Jomtien for my extensions and Si Racha for my 90 day reports. Si Racha is much closer

In February, at Jomtien (it was extremely busy) at first they started to process my extension, but then saw my 90 day slip from Si Racha and said I should go to there. When I pointed out I'd been coming to Jomtien for years they just said new rules but I got the impression it was just because they were so busy.

So I went to Si Racha. Very quiet there and was seen straight away. All completed very quickly and my passport was stamped and given back to me straight away. No having to go back to collect it like we have to in Jomtien.

I've no idea whether it really is area dependant or that all the functions at both offices are now the same because both offices are part of Chonburi immigration. I do know that, in the past, you had to use Jomtien for certain things. For example Si Racha were stopped from issuing Residence certificates about 3-4 years ago. You had to go to Jomtien for that. 

• Like 1

Hey.

I use Si Rachi Immigration 3 years for Married-Extension.
That be very hard, As one of the 2 female doing them are not nice.

I was there to do a TM.30 after i return from Vietnam. (On 14 May 2019.)

As i have turn 50 years this year, I all so ask for Retirement Extension requirements.

And here is the requirements from them, I was ask to Only bring what on the list. 

I did ask about the New requirements, And was told, No new requirement here.
But i have to wait to 12 July before i know for sure.

Kindly.

Si Rachi Immigration

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JJ Madcow said:

What do you mean by 'very hard'? What problems did you have?

I know some 15 years ago they used to tell people wanting marriage extensions to go to Jomtien. They only wanted to do the 'easier' retirement extensions at Si Racha.

Hey.

I was there to do a TM.30 after i return from Vietnam. (On 14 May 2019.)

As i have turn 50 years this year, I all so ask for Retirement Extension requirements.

And here is the requirements from them, I was ask to Only bring what on the list. 

I did ask about the New requirements, And was told, No new requirement here.

But i have to wait to 12 July before i know for sure.

Kindly.

Si Rachi Immigration

Sounds promising, but they are asking for social security pension which we wouldn't get being 50.

Encouraging that they mention combination method.

My TM30 might be a problem if I'm registered at Jomtien but go to Si Racha

54 minutes ago, sumrit said:

What do you mean by 'very hard'? What problems did you have?

I know some 15 years ago they used to tell people wanting marriage extensions to go to Jomtien. They only wanted to do the 'easier' retirement extensions at Si Racha.

Immigration officer say fake married, Because we dont have kids.

She nearly say no to the extension because she say she think our married is fake, Not real married.

This take a lot of talk, And keep a cool head & body language.

She didnt understand some people dont want kids. And have to explain why we dont want kid(s).

One year our 2 vidnes was no good, reason was they know my wife for +30 years and therefor in her mind vidnes was family, And family cant be vidnes, So we have to call 2 other vidnes to come..

After we call them, And wait for them to come 15-20 minute or so, She say okay, Can use vidnes we bring.

Call the other vidnes and say no need to come, I say NO !!!!

They on the way, So i take them out to eat and pay the gas, And explain to them what up !!

Plus every year, She complain about my last entry to Thailand was in 2011 and on a ED Visa.

So next time, It is the other females i have to deal with, That do Retirement Extension, Can only hope the more kind.

I have a new passport, And a new NoN O Visa, So hope Immigration is "happy" next time..

Kindly. 

Edited by JJ Madcow
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JJ Madcow said:

So next time, It is the other females i have to deal with, That do Retirement Extension, Can only hope the more kind.

I have a new passport, And a new NoN O Visa, So hope Immigration is "happy" next time..

Thanks for the info.

I'm changing to a marriage extension next time but have had a retirement extension for many years now. The lady doing the retirement extensions is fine, no problems, but a little abrupt in the way she talks in English.

I spoke to the lady responsible for marriage extensions a few days ago (regarding a print problem in my bank book) and she seemed fine and very patient when explaining things. Time will tell though.

• Like 1