One last crazy weekend in Patong before heading out. what should I do?

kellersphuket

hey y'all, so after having my visa denied I've decided to go back to the states (nashville, TN) but before I go i'm looking to hit the beer hard!!! I figure I got about 200,000 baht that I can spend out of the 800K saved.. I'm gonna start drinking tomorrow and finish up on monday. My flight back home is for wednesday morning so should have plenty time to recover. any advice on where to blast my dough? I got my vices (same as many) so I'm open to almost anything. I just wanna drink myself into oblivion and forget about restarting my life back in the states, it's something I dont even wanna think about right now.

Crazy weekend ahead, if you are in Patong come say hey, i'll be the guy in a red t-shirt paying for everybodys drinks.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, mosan said:

Stay home, lay low and get out of here safely...you may want to come back! You never know...

no chance!!!!

I need to hit it hard. bit of warm up tonight but pretty dead on bangla road!

back in my room now with a nice darling from petchabun. she wants money but i told her no honey!! ????????????

2 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

no chance!!!!

I need to hit it hard. bit of warm up tonight but pretty dead on bangla road!

back in my room now with a nice darling from petchabun. she wants money but i told her no honey!! ????????????

photos or it did not happen.

i am going to have sex with ten women at the same time on my 65 birthday.

maybe you should do something along those lines.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

Crazy weekend ahead, if you are in Patong come say hey, i'll be the guy in a red t-shirt paying for everybodys drinks.

Note to all.

Don't wear a red shirt in Patong for a few days unless want tribes of balloon chasers accosting you for free drinks.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

up nice and early this morning folks! my sweet little thing got up and left me this mornin straight after breakfast, she was good fun! first drink at 11:00 hours today, soi nanai is the place!! 72 hours of drinking begins today!!!11

How sad. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

is there any need for that bro?

Just an observation mate, no ill will intended. You can have 72 hours of drinking anywhere, so why waste time in this 'tropical paradise' doing it? I can think of many more productive and interesting things to do on a last weekend.  However, each to his own.  Enjoy your binge.  

Edited by Pilotman

Hmm. Is that spring chair thing still outside the Expat Hotel? 

Parasailing?

Zip linning?

Microlight flight?

Snorkling just off the beach?

I'm sure there must be some other "crazy" things?