Bizarre dreams .. And the moral dilemmas within

I had a bizarre dream last night that as a taxi driver I collected an Asian looking bloke from Gatwick South before dropping him off at the Buddhist centre in Brighton after he showed me a pic' of a temple as he didn't do the English .. 

All over Breakfast TV the following morn' " ex Thai DPM Wong Prawit loses bag of jewellery in back of Taxi after arriving to seek asylum " .. " Please contact GMT or the Police " .. but before i could go and check the back of the car I woke up .. 

If tonight I pick up where it left off last night and the bling is in the back of the motor do I :- 

Contact GMT and leave myself open to ridicule in a repatriation ceremony on live breakfast TV where the spectre of being wai'd by Wong is a possibility ..

or 

Do I go and see bent Barry at Crash convertors and try and offload the lot on him running the risk of swamping and then depressing the market for Hi-end timepieces ..

or 

Do I get in touch with Mystic Meg and see if she can get in touch with the departed previous owners and arrange repatriation to them via the Spirits .. 

What should I do .. and do other members experience equally morally challenging dreams .. 

Saw the weird dream title and the scene from the Will Ferrell comedy movie "Step Brothers" comes to mind where the Mom walks in to wake them up and one of the guys murmurs "The clown has no penis".  The mother just shakes her head in bemusement.

Woke up this morning being chased away from fishing off the bank of a large pond...while leaving the area I observe others fishing but not being chased away...closer observation...they were all Thais...only farangs were being required to leave...wonder what this means?   ????

On 6/20/2019 at 6:11 AM, Justgrazing said:

If tonight I pick up where it left off last night

See this is easy....if tonight picks up where last night left off then no problem because that is your real life & this is the dream ????

Archived