Mandatory return date for Non O-A?

It is mostly for people coming in into Thailand having NO VSA at all that are being required to have a return ticket out of the country i.e. Tourist-VISA excempt.....

glegolo

Edited by glegolo

But according to the web site of the Thai Embassy in Copenhagen you must present your flight information/reservation when you apply for a Non-OA visa. This is together with a medical certificate about strange illnesses and a certificate from the police, hotel reservation etc. 

4 minutes ago, chrisinhuahin said:

But according to the web site of the Thai Embassy in Copenhagen you must present your flight information/reservation when you apply for a Non-OA visa. This is together with a medical certificate about strange illnesses and a certificate from the police, hotel reservation etc. 

That is only for your flight to here. They are not asking for a flight out of the country.

From the website. "6. 2 Copies of the flight ticket/reservation" 

Source: http://thaiembassy.dk/non-immigrant-visa/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the clarification.

Allow me one more question: In the text on the Embassy's web site it is stated that “Every 90 days, the alien must report to the Immigration office or the police station in the alien’s residence area.”.

But actually I have to leave Thailand every 90 days , right?

49 minutes ago, chrisinhuahin said:

Thanks for the clarification.

Allow me one more question: In the text on the Embassy's web site it is stated that “Every 90 days, the alien must report to the Immigration office or the police station in the alien’s residence area.”.

But actually I have to leave Thailand every 90 days , right?

A OA visa allows unlimited one year entries for a year from the date is is issued. 

Form the same page.

"Period of stay

Travelers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period up to 1 year."

You can get almost 2 years to total stay from a OA visa by doing an entry just before it expires to get new one year entry. For the 2nd year you would need a re-entry permit to keep the last entry from the visa if you wanted to travel.

OP, just to add...regarding your 90 day report..you only need to report if your in los for continuous 90 day period. Every time you exit then reenter you will be stamped in for 1 year permission of stay and the  90 report "clock" starts again on the date of reentry.