New Job on 4/7/2019 - visa expires on 27th

What kind of visa do you have?

I you have a multiple entry non immigrant visa issued by a embassy or consulate you would get a 90 day entry if you entered before midnight on 27th.

If a extension of stay issued by immigration and you have a re-entry permit it will expire on the 27th. You would only get an entry that would end on the 27th.

A 30 day extension can only be done for a tourist visa or a 30 day visa exempt entry.

What exactly do you have stamped in your passport?

It you entered using a re-entry permit on the July 6th you would get a admitted until stamp until midnight on the 7th that is Saturday. After the 7th you would be on a overstay.

2 hours ago, Seanbhoy said:

Hi,

Flying to KL on Wednesday 26th in the morning and coming back in the evening to Bangkok.

I cannot do land crossings, should be ok or not?

What is it you want? Is it to have an entry that ends in 1 day, or do you want a new 30 day visa exempt entry and extend that one after 30 days?

Edited by Matzzon

Quite honestly you probably deserves to get a "serve" at both ends as one poster said he got from Malay Immigration doing the same.

Whats wrong with doing the right thing and spending at least a night there to not only do, but be seen to do, the right thing from both countries point of view. Your just making it tougher for the rest of us who do the right thing. 

I have to leave regularly and I spent about 3 days exploring the new spots and there is no shortage of them in this part of the world.

No matter how important your business and if you want to compare notes on that happy to.  

Abuse the system and get what you might deserve!