Clarification of the TM30

Hi  there,

need clarification on who completes the TM 30  and gives to the Immigration 

I am renting a Condo for over 4 years here in Bangkok  no TM 30 as far as I can recall 

renewed my Non O  last October at Chaengwattana  no TM30 mentioned 

now reading people filling in the TM30 when getting their Non O visa 

do I contact the Landlord and ask him if he has ever done the TM30 for me 

or ask  him to complete the TM 30 and he submits it on my behalf ?

regards

It is best if the owner completes and submits the TM30 form. They could do it by mail. You would need the receipt for it or a copy to prove it was done.

You could also do it it you have a copy of your rental agreement and copies of their house book and ID card signed by them.

• Thanks 1

What has happened in the past is not so relevant here, this is a rule that is newly being enforced and there is a very good chance that next time you go to CW for a 90 day report or extension you will be asked for the TM 30.

The first step is to communicate with your landlord, find our if he has already reported you or if he is even aware of the rule. If he isn't - the information is in Thai here https://www.immigration.go.th/content/m38?click=1

It is best if your landlord does it, but if they won't or can't it seems to be possible that you could do it as the 'possessor' of the accommodation.

16 minutes ago, Harry2 said:

What worries me about the Landlord doing is if he does it online you dont get a receipt. 

A screenshot of the online report would be accepted as proof it was done. Aso immigration can check the database where the reports are stored to verify it was done.