WP3 processing

Hi all

I will be starting work with a new company,  I am currently on tourist visa after leaving my last work, now that I have a new job, I will be going to the agony WP 3 and NON B visa process again, I was told by the new company (international Hospital) that I have to stay out of Thailand while WP 3 is being processed and it will take a week or two before the WP3 will be released. and in the process I should be OUT of Thailand.

It was totally different when I started work with my previous jobs all Hospitals, I was waiting for my WP3 in Thailand and when the documents were all ready they gave me all the documents and travelled to Laos for a NON B.

Were there any changes in the last 11 months regarding this? Im from the Philippines.

please advise thanks.

No changes to the written rules but some work permit office will not do anything but WP3's unless you are already on a non-b visa.

Your employer can still do a WP1 application and obtain a work permit application approval letter that can be used to apply for a non-b visa.

14 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No changes to the written rules but some work permit office will not do anything but WP3's unless you are already on a non-b visa.

Your employer can still do a WP1 application and obtain a work permit application approval letter that can be used to apply for a non-b visa.

Thanks Ubon Joe, So I can wait in Thailand until my new company gets the WP3 or WP 1 application before going out to get a new NON B. Thanks again!

4 minutes ago, krystian said:

Thanks Ubon Joe, So I can wait in Thailand until my new company gets the WP3 or WP 1 application before going out to get a new NON B. Thanks again!

You have to be out of the country for the WP3 to be submitted. After leaving the country you would have to send a copy of your departure stamp to your employer to show when doing the application.