How Long Until Mike Starts Talking About Selling New Restaurant?

Ulysses G.

The only reason that I kid Mike about selling his restaurants so quickly is that he never came out and said that is his intention, but he has now:
"Description: I rennovate, equip.,staff , train & sell restaurants in Thailand(Mike's, Miguel's)".

So I can't really josh him any more. :o

UG -looked at baht & sold today didn't see an ad. i think i know who's joshing us(a friend of ours). anyway, even "i" don't sell them this early. i will, however, keep u posted on my exploits in the "boonies".

well maybe mike (you) realised that there's not much business in hang dong, always empty etc etc, thats why you selling this one off early?

makes sense?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason that I kid Mike about selling his restaurants so quickly is that he never came out and said that is his intention, but he has now:
"Description: I rennovate, equip.,staff , train & sell restaurants in Thailand(Mike's, Miguel's)".

So I can't really josh him any more. :o

UG -looked at baht & sold today didn't see an ad. i think i know who's joshing us(a friend of ours). anyway, even "i" don't sell them this early. i will, however, keep u posted on my exploits in the "boonies".

well maybe mike (you) realised that there's not much business in hang dong, always empty etc etc, thats why you selling this one off early?

makes sense?

yeah it would make sense if that were the case tiger(get it" case of tiger beer?"). but it's not. the restaurant has been opened 16 days!!! now-even if someone knows nothing about any business- 16 days? who in their right mind makes any business decision in that short a peroiod? give the place (and mike) a chance. mike has had some 17 restaurants(sucessfull) in his life and i think he knows what he's doing. but- we shall see. and the soap opera continues..... let's resume this chat at a later date. . now, let's chat about something, anything, but boring Mike. did i mention i had the "french bread pizza" there the other day. fantastic. just like Stouffer's in the states only better. peace tigerbeer.