BOI 90 day

Hey all I was wondering if you could help, also would to know if thier are any other BOI smart visa holders here,

So from what I gather everyone needs to do a 90 day report, even people on PE visa, however the Elite agent/department does this for them, 

Ive started working for a BOI company with a smart visa/WP ext and have asked them about the 90 day report, HR have told me don't worry about it as it's not needed, but from my understanding every foreigner needs to do this, is HR clueless? Or is it that BOI companies don't need employees to do the 90 day report? I find this hard to believe as even PE visa holders "need" to do the 90 day, just very confused from reading everything online and from HR, 

Edited by kmw

Are you sure you have an actual “smart visa”?

If you do you don’t need to make 90 day reports as it’s done for you as part of the Smart Visa scheme. However, you need to provide proof of address once a year.

If you are employed by a BOI company and have a work permit and extension of stay, you need to make 90 day reports.

Thanks for your replies, I guess HR is correct, as from my other post this is the first time I'm working in Thailand, so just a bit confused, I'm just going with the flow at the moment, 

Edited by kmw