Censorship FB - TVF

Firstly I have to state that this is not a dig at the Mods or Admins of this forum and is just an observation that I am making between social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, TVF etc so please don't look at this as some sleight of the function that you guys & gals deliver/perform.

Facebook, and yes I am aware that many here do not use it, up to you as the locals would say, has members of all age groups from the very young to the very old, indeed in my own social circle I have family and friends from the age of perhaps 10 years and upwards to beyond 70 or 80 having their own accounts, the language that is allowed in both printed and verbal form knows no bounds, possibly the same with Twitter ? I don't know as I have never really used it, but if going by what the daily press from around the world reports quite possibly the same as Facebook.

So this brings me to my question, Why is TVF (the programme / Algorithm) so strict/childlike/prudish when it comes to profanity ?? 

As far as I can tell the vast majority of members are sitting in Gods waiting room, with maybe a smattering of young bucks, you can always tell the young bucks, they get their shags for free LOL ???? 

I just posted on another thread on here and used <deleted> or <deleted> the first one was deleted why ? you cannot use <deleted> as it should be used without it being deleted, why is that ? we are all old people, we have heard these terms all our lives in the military, in civvie street, with our mates and with our nearest and dearest.

I am not saying that I condone swearing, and would never swear in front of a women I didn't know, but I just don't understand the Orwellian nature  of the programming that has left us back in the last century.

Any thoughts anyone ? Or are you happy in happy no swearing land ????

5th paragraph, the deleted word should have read <deleted> not sure that this will be successful but sort of proves my point.

Edited by metisdead
Edited for profanities.

So this brings me to my question, Why is TVF (the programme / Algorithm) so strict/childlike/prudish when it comes to profanity ?? 

Because this forum is rated as a family oriented forum and Google issued a warning to TVF a few years ago for allowing profanity as profanities violated Google's family oriented forum policy.  It was at that time that the profanity filter was brought into play.  Using profanity is also in violation of the following forum rule:

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Link to the forum rules:  https://forum.thaivisa.com/terms/

The OP has now been edited for profane acronyms and profanities.