Media Role and Marijuana Liberalization… Addiction or Treatment

rooster59

Media Role and Marijuana Liberalization… Addiction or Treatment

supawadee wangsri

b2b179f243d4688d2d49f4a12ae4f89d_small.jpg

BANGKOK, 29 June 2019 (NNT) - The Saengchai Soonthornwat Foundation and the Thai Radio and Television Journalists Association organized a recent forum entitled "Media’s Role and Marijuana Liberalization…Addiction or Treatment.

The participating lecturers included Dr. Samrong Yaengkrathok, a representative of Bhumjaithai Party; Mr. Decha Siriphat, Chairman of Khwan Khao Foundation, and Mr. Wisut Khomwatcharaphong, a press member and moderator. The occasion took place at the Palazzo Hotel, Ratchadaphisek Road. The forum was one of the activities before the announcement of the television and radio news articles and documentaries that had won the 22nd Best Television and Radio News and Documentary Awards. The forum was attended by a large number of members of the news media, and other guests including famous singer Yuenyong Ophakul or Add Carabao.

Dr. Samroeng Yaengkrathok discussed the origins of marijuana and the history of the medical use of marijuana starting in the reign of King Nara, and provided information on guidelines for allowing medical use of marijuana.

Mr. Decha Siriphat disclosed that marijuana can be used to treat diseases other than just the three defined groups of diseases. He claimed that marijuana is a preventative medicine which can restore health and can be a supplement that will even make the brain work better, saying that if marijuana is used continually from birth, the child could become a genius.

Regarding news presentation in the mass media, the team of lecturers called on members of the media present, to correct certain information especially in relation to treatments.

nnt_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright nnt 2019-06-30

33 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

I got these Cannabis drops from my wife’s sister one of them is called “how long has that van been there” the other one is called “can you help me get home”. She’s got some more coming called “mind rape”. And another one called “the Jeffery”. Pretty good stuff

For medical purposes?

Extraction method

Plant used?

Suspension fluid?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...He claimed that marijuana is a preventative medicine which can restore health and can be a supplement that will even make the brain work better, saying that if marijuana is used continually from birth, the child could become a genius..."

Aha!

This explains my Einsteinian levels of genius!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I wish that they would just stop all this nonsense and outright legalize it. Crime rates will go down, fewer people will go to prison, domestic violence against women will drop, drunk-driving will decline, etc, etc, etc.

And, does any one disagree that the Thai leadership desperately needs to have a few tokes and a hug?

As the man said, 'Just do it'.

Yeah I agree!Always wondered why people say I'm such a smart arse,now I know.

• Like 2

I went to BKK hospital, young doctor said Ridiculous to legalize ganja, I think Big Pharma bending his Ear...,Orthopedist, Shocked ny his attitude, really nice guy, then wouldn’t give me muscle relaxer for back spasms, lol fence sitter 

• Like 1

For medical purposes? Extraction method

Plant used?

Suspension fluid?

I just got two more bottles today and now I know exactly what they are. These are in fact Cannabis drops that contain both TCH and CBD. My wife’s sister’s friend works for a doctor who can get these legally. I asked more questions today when she gave them to me and I received a lot more information about it. So they were probably sold to me illegally I’m not sure if I received them legally or not probably not exactly legally but they were definitely procured legally through a doctor. THIS STUFF IS GOOD!!! I’ve tried it before it’s gonna save me a lot of trips to the doctor!

Although my wife’s sister did tell me to use them sparingly because she can’t get anymore for 4 more weeks. I just received two bottles this afternoon. This post is for everyone interested.

To the person who asked:

“purposes?

Extraction method

Plant used?

Suspension fluid?”

Honestly I don’t know they’re drops and it appears to be some sort of tincture. At least now I know for sure that it’s from a doctor produced in a factory or a lab somewhere and it’s NOT a street drug so it’s safe to say they’re probably fully safe for consumption. I’ve tried them before and and they are GREAT! They do produce some pretty good and powerful psychoactive effects just from one little tiny little drop of it. Groovy baby yeah ????.

Here’s a picture of what they look like: IMG_0264.thumb.JPG.084ceb6c8f30d727166138b527662e9d.JPG&key=308dd32dc4284d6858eb1956b73f8841a5e48f14b32ecacf6b324caced125ab8IMG_0265.thumb.JPG.c28e756f0d67edb29d479ec5ca7aea67.JPG&key=3af61f370aebd7c16fedaae3111052091e804db3019cb4c299f11a499cab5119

But please no one ask me for any because I’m not sure if it’s legal and I definitely can’t send it through the mail legally either I at least know that for sure. And it’s really hard just to get this stuff for me. I just received two bottles and I was told no more for a month because she can’t get anymore legally for about another month. But my two bottles ought to last me longer than that. So [emoji106].

From now on when my back flares up really bad no more trips to the hospital for a morphine shot. Just take one little drop of this stuff and you’re in la la land within an hour. I have metal disks in my back holding my back together a lot of them. I’m a 100% disabled veteran so this stuff is exactly what I needed.

And the good news is that they are not addictive I can take them for days and then go weeks or longer without them and no sickness or withdrawal symptoms and no constipation at all like you get from opioids.

I never used to be an advocate for legalizing marijuana I was raised conservative and to believe that drugs are all bad no matter what it is. I also spent 21 years in the military surrounded by like minded people. But a lot of my opinions are changing now I’ve been retired for more than 5 years now so I see a lot of things differently I’m pretty much like a different person today than I was less than 10 years ago. When I was young if someone would have offered me marijuana I would have said “I’m not as politically correct as Nancy Regan HELL NO”. But back then I was also an extreme runner and athlete and I was a total health nut, back then I rarely ever even drank alcohol.

When I was a runner every once in a while a few drinks after a really long and fast run of at least 16 to 21 kilometers went over pretty nice. After a good run I could get a cheap buzz on back then but I very rarely even drank back then. Now today there’s not much exercise I can do besides swimming and walking. Today sometimes I feel like I’m 47 going on 80. Sometimes I can still do a little bit of light weight lifting like 10 kilogram bar bells but I have to be careful even with them because I can seriously injure my already permanently injured back and other parts of my body.

Unfortunately I can’t run anymore I’m very lucky I can even walk and that I’m not confined to a wheelchair or worse. I’m just blessed that there wasn’t any spinal cord damage but I used to love to run. Now I’ve got a lot of metal in my back holding my back together so I can still walk ok but I’ll definitely never run again.

Anyway the Cannabis drops are great for back flare ups and lots of ailments they save me trips to the hospital. I described the feeling to my wife as it feels like there’s a party in my head but I’m not even invited to it lol [emoji23]????. I can hear the party going on inside my brain and the music but it’s like I’m locked outside my head in a daze or maybe a purple haze, hey man that rimes and it’s deep. I’m logging off now because I can feel them starting to kick in I had a back flare up this morning really bad.

If you ever take this stuff just stay home don’t drive on this stuff EVER just stay home and watch TV because it has real psychoactive effects and you wouldn’t want to be outside on this stuff because it totally takes away your situational awareness and ability to focus on more than one thing at a time.

It definitely impairs your judgement a lot worse then alcohol or any other medication I’ve ever had before except for the stuff they give you during surgery that’s the only other drug I can think of that’s stronger is being sedated before surgery or even a colonoscopy. Not something you’d want to take every night unless all you do is sit around and watch TV all day.

7 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Unfortunately I can’t run anymore I’m very lucky I can even walk and that I’m not confined to a wheelchair or worse. I’m just blessed that there wasn’t any spinal cord damage but I used to love to run. Now I’ve got a lot of metal in my back holding my back together so I can still walk ok but I’ll definitely never run again.

Anyway the Cannabis drops are great for back flare ups and lots of ailments they save me trips to the hospital. I described the feeling to my wife as it feels like there’s a party in my head but I’m not even invited to it lol emoji23.png????. I can hear the party going on inside my brain and the music but I’m locked outside in a daze or maybe a purple haze, hey man that rimes and it’s deep. I’m logging off now because I can feel them starting to kick in I had a back flare up this morning really bad.

If you ever take this stuff just stay home don’t drive on this stuff EVER just stay home and watch TV because it has real psychoactive effects and you wouldn’t want to be outside on this stuff because it totally takes away your situational awareness and ability to focus on more than one thing at a time.

It definitely impairs your judgement a lot worse then alcohol or any other medication I’ve ever had before except for the stuff they give you during surgery that’s the only other drug I can think of that’s stronger is being sedated before surgery or even a colonoscopy. Not something you’d want to take every night unless all you do is sit around and watch TV all day.

Where do you get it?

On 6/30/2019 at 2:07 PM, bkk6060 said:

This place does not need more stoner potheads especially on the roadways.

Your "medicine" is just an excuse to get high.

Keep it all illegal.

Geez who needs an excuse?All I need is some pot!The medical benefits are just unavoidable side effects!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Mel52 said:

But please no one ask me for any because I’m not sure if it’s legal and I definitely can’t send it through the mail legally either I at least know that for sure. And it’s really hard just to get this stuff for me. I just received two bottles and I was told no more for a month because she can’t get anymore legally for about another month. But my two bottles ought to last me longer than that. So emoji106.png.

Does your wife's sister want a new husband?Just kidding.I know for a fact that you are one lucky bugger good onya!Looking forward to the day we all get lucky.As a side note I was also an athletic nut but my vice was basketball I'm 5'8 1/2" white and had a 36" vertical leap.Who said white men can't jump I was also the first one of four brothers to pick a basketball up with one hand my oldest brother is 6'4" and my little brother is 6'7" and they said I couldn't do it but I did and I have small hands!

Edited by FarFlungFalang
Spelling

Does your wife's sister want a new husband?Just kidding.I know for a fact that you are one lucky bugger good onya!Looking forward to the day we all get lucky.As a side note I was also an athletic nut but my vice was basketball I'm 5'8 1/2" white and had a 36" vertical leap.Who said white men can't jump I was also the first one of four brothers to pick a basketball up with one hand my oldest brother is 6'4" and my little brother is 6'7" and they said I couldn't do it but I did and I have small hands!

Actually yes it was just pure luck to be able to procure it legally just because I happened to know someone who knows someone in the medical field, technically legal I guess but maybe a little shady how I got it. I definitely would not take it outside my house that’s for sure!

I would not encourage trying to procure it illegally because it’s dangerous you could get in a lot of trouble. I was kind of just lucky that it sort of fell into my lap. I didn’t even ask for it my wife’s sister saw that I was in serious pain one day and she offered it to me. That’s honestly how I ended up with it. I’m a 100% disabled combat veteran so I do deal with chronic pain all the time. I found out that she did get it legally from a doctor so I can only get like two bottles of it a month if I’m lucky.