Tg Changes For Dom Are Posted

SoiSong

As of an hour ago TG has posted changes on dom rutes to include DMK. I had a look for my upcomming flights and there were some time change but nothing as to moving to DMK for HKT trips......... the 0700 flight is no longer during the Songkran time frame, with that being so busy etc....

go have a look about you trips. BTW, Check My Trip has also been updated.....For those of you looking at one of the flyer oards they still have lots of mis-info on this deal. Some poster claimed to have had his flight changed....NOT and lost of other search engines have new info not consistant with TG...So. Have a look at TG!

As of an hour ago TG has posted changes on dom rutes to include DMK. I had a look for my upcomming flights and there were some time change but nothing as to moving to DMK for HKT trips......... the 0700 flight is no longer during the Songkran time frame, with that being so busy etc....

go have a look about you trips. BTW, Check My Trip has also been updated.....For those of you looking at one of the flyer oards they still have lots of mis-info on this deal. Some poster claimed to have had his flight changed....NOT and lost of other search engines have new info not consistant with TG...So. Have a look at TG!

Yes finaly TG has updated its website

No flights from SUV to Chiang Mai between 10am and 5pm very bad very bad

I am off with Bangkok Airways

other search engines have new info not consistant with TG...So. Have a look at TG!

SeatCounter appears to be up to date, consistent with TG's website and is infinitely easier to use, more responsive and more reliable.

ITA Software appears to be up to date, consistent with TG's website and is...

ITA Software picks up both BKK and DMK when initiating a search using BKK.

Apparently TG only just finalized, published and distributed the schedule information in the past 24 hours, just what, eleven days before a major airport transition?

Here's the Bangkok - Khon Khaen schedule as of 25 March 2007

Thai 1040 737-400 DMK/09:10a KKC/10:05a

Thai 1044 737-400 DMK/01:50p KKC/02:45p

Thai 1046 A300 DMK/07:15p KKC/08:10p

Thai 1041 737-400 KKC/10:45a DMK/11:40a

Thai 1045 737-400 KKC/03:25p DMK/04:20p

Thai 1047 A300 KKC/08:55p DMK/09:50p

Very confusing! A honeymooner flying into BKK but booked on Thai from the new airport to HKT (don't know date) has posted on Trip Advisor Forum "Thai have changed my flight from Bangkok - Phuket back to the old airport

I arrive in at 0710 and then my flight is 1140 onwards is this going to be a long enough connection ?"

Yet, as you say the Thai website still shows BKK to HKT.

She is going to contact Thai and ask for refund and rebook with Bangkok Airways.

Probably something an about to be wed doesn't want to be bothered about!

I see that Nok Air are operating out of Don Muang from March 25th.

A big pain fot international connections from now on!

But am i correct in thinking that Air Asia and One-to-Go are still based in Suvarnabhumi?

My understanding is that Bangkok Airways and Thai International are DEFINITELY staying at Suvarnabhumi, Air Asia is still considering moving (waiting until it's made worth their while?), Thai Domestic, Nok Air, Phu Air and 1 2 Go are DEFINITELY transferring to Don Muang from 25th March.

other search engines have new info not consistant with TG...So. Have a look at TG!

SeatCounter appears to be up to date, consistent with TG's website and is infinitely easier to use, more responsive and more reliable.

Apparently TG only just finalized, published and distributed the schedule information in the past 24 hours, just what, eleven days before a major airport transition?

i just looked at the thai air web site in the flight time tables section.....these times do not corrospond........cheers

Very confusing! A honeymooner flying into BKK but booked on Thai from the new airport to HKT (don't know date) has posted on Trip Advisor Forum "Thai have changed my flight from Bangkok - Phuket back to the old airport

I arrive in at 0710 and then my flight is 1140 onwards is this going to be a long enough connection ?"

Yet, as you say the Thai website still shows BKK to HKT.

She is going to contact Thai and ask for refund and rebook with Bangkok Airways.

Probably something an about to be wed doesn't want to be bothered about!

there are other times but check you date as if it is about April 11 12 13 etc you'll be fighting the crowd of Thais headed to Patong for Songkran......Eventhough you'd have plenty of time to transit... If you have not been to Bangkok before you'll get a real nice skyline tour on you transit via the expressway....You'll see how BIG BKK really is....Great city, I love it. Just learn to use the Sky Train. Subway, and River Boats and transit about the town is easy. Totally Safe.....Safer that any other big city in most coutries...Don't worry it will be GRAND

In May (returning in June), I have to leave from BKK to go to Moscow, Russia early one morning, so that means an overnight in the city. Thus, it hardly matters which airport I fly from Chiang Mai to Bangkok, does it? Besides, Thai only has 4 or 5 flights scheduled daily from CNX to Suanabhum.

I'm not going to get all excited, but I can see it will adversely affect some people's travel.

If you don't want to go ionto town have you considered looking into having TG check your bags thru and doing Passport in CNX and staying in SuwannaBoom either for a lil snooze or hanging out in the Spa or Food/Shooping? I like BKK for a few days post a long trip but most often heafding into LOS going to HKT I stay airside and head south, as I will do so soon!

I'm doin' a bit of work for a tour-op in the uk and can vouch that it's causing some problems.

One example is we've got a booking for a couple who have already started their trip and are

in Oz at the moment. They're flying back to the UK with Thai via BKK with a side trip to HKT, their

SYD-BKK-HKT segment is fine but their HKT-BKK is now HKT-DMK which means

they will not make their BKK-LHR flight in time and because it's during songkran, switching them to a alternate HKT-BKK so as they can make thier connection is not that easy. It's all goin' a bit farking TIT's up.

Edited by enyaw

I'm doin' a bit of work for a tour-op in the uk and can vouch that it's causing some problems.

One example is we've got a booking for a couple who have already started their trip and are

in Oz at the moment. They're flying back to the UK with Thai via BKK with a side trip to HKT, their

they will not make their BKK-LHR flight in time and because it's during songkran, switching them to a alternate HKT-BKK so as they can make thier connection is not that easy. It's all goin' a bit farking TIT's up.

Hve you been to SuwannaBoom???? It is a lovely palce with lots to do....change their flights to arrive a bit early and enjoy the place. The is some great art at both ends of Concorse D , great shopping, a nice hotel for a few house rest, and chang Massage, with seven locations. Endless places to shop, a fine humidor with some good cubans, and many bars. food from gorumet to fast. It is a world class marvel what has become a political football, most unfairly so! they have no problem finding things to do there.....A niuce massage could be a fine send off from Thailand!

Hve you been to SuwannaBoom???? It is a lovely palce with lots to do....change their flights to arrive a bit early and enjoy the place. The is some great art at both ends of Concorse D , great shopping, a nice hotel for a few house rest, and chang Massage, with seven locations. Endless places to shop, a fine humidor with some good cubans, and many bars. food from gorumet to fast. It is a world class marvel what has become a political football, most unfairly so! they have no problem finding things to do there.....A niuce massage could be a fine send off from Thailand!

Not been to the new airport yet SoiSong, wish I had like. I normally spend 4/5 months a year in Thailand but not been out there now since last July :o

Tried the earlier flight but it's showing no availablity so just waitlisted it and got touch with Thai to try and get them bumped on to it, there'll be a sh itload wanting to the same though so I dunno?

Thanks for the info on the airport, sounds like a day out in itself.

MORE STUFF:

I just go another e-mail indicating that I have more changes.. check my trip has my previous flight listed as cancelled but when I called TG they still had it listed. Apparently Check My should always be review for a KYA as they are not as up to date as TG....

for the gent above...........I would cut anything out as there seem to be more changes.............

But am i correct in thinking that Air Asia and One-to-Go are still based in Suvarnabhumi?

My understanding is that Bangkok Airways and Thai International are DEFINITELY staying at Suvarnabhumi, Air Asia is still considering moving (waiting until it's made worth their while?), Thai Domestic, Nok Air, Phu Air and 1 2 Go are DEFINITELY transferring to Don Muang from 25th March.

I am travelling TG to BKK on 11 April and then a domestic PB Air flight onto BuriRam (BFV).

There are rumours on this site that PB AIR are also moving back to DMK although all my checking on Websites does'nt indicate any changes.HELP !! :o Can anyone reassure me with FACTS as to where I need to pick up my PB AIR flight

Worried of Surin

:D:D

Edited by Dave the Dude

I am travelling TG to BKK on 11 April and then a domestic PB Air flight onto BuriRam (BFV).

There are rumours on this site that PB AIR are also moving back to DMK although all my checking on Websites does'nt indicate any changes.HELP !! :o Can anyone reassure me with FACTS as to where I need to pick up my PB AIR flight

Worried of Surin

Same Same with SGA....I haven't gottong and answer from them eight. Although your Suring trip. 5.5 "hours in a BKK Mad Man Taxi Driver" or 7.5 hour train is harder to swollow that my 2.5 hours to Hua Hin we both need some info....I also visit Surin (Tambon Slagpen). I betting that both will go over to DMK but who know when. Good luck as that is a long drive. Not much to see once you get onto Hwy226!

Yes, but even more alarming according to dario in the general topics forum is that 60-70% of America's bee population has vanished without any explanation .

How can you all be worrying about who's flying out of Don Muang when we have news like this :o

BEFORE I GET TO MORE RELELVANT INFO....BULLOCKS TO THE ABO

THAI shuttles back to Don Muang

(TNA) -- Only six months after moving all its operations to the new Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thai Airways International (THAI) on Sunday trucked part of ground service equipment back to Don Muang for a March 25 resumption of domestic flights from the old airport.

Led by a police motorcade, the airline spent almost two hours in moving equipment loaded on 27 trailers and two crane trucks from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok's neighboring province of Samut Prakan to Don Muang.

On March 24, or only one-day before commercial domestic direct flights resume at Don Muang, THAI will move smaller equipment including passenger transport vehicles and luggage handling equipment to Don Muang.

THAI, along with three other domestic commercial airlines including Nok Air, One-Two-Go and Orient Thai, will resume their services at Don Muang to facilitate repairs of damaged sections of the runways and taxiways at Suvarnabhumi Airport which began full operations on September 28 last year.

There are over 100 cracks in the runways and taxiways at the new airport.

Reopening Don Muang, closed since the debut of Suvarnabhumi Airport, is intended to ease congestion while mounting problems are addressed at the new airport, according to Thai transport authorities

Worried of Surin

Hi Dave,

I take it your flight arrives in BKK on 12apr as I cant see no flight on the 11th.

Anyway it looks like PB AIR are still flying out of BKK, the following is as of the

Galileo GDS:

GALILEO LINK Action: Native Terminal Galileo PNR Ref:

_______________________________________________________________SP 19Mar07 11.54

1. TG 3144 Y 12APR BKKBFV HS1 1310 1405 O TH

OPERATED BY PB AIR COMPANY LIMITED

So your ok :D

Edited by enyaw

Hi Dave,

I take it your flight arrives in BKK on 12apr as I cant see no flight on the 11th.

Anyway it looks like PB AIR are still flying out of BKK, the following is as of the

Galileo GDS:

GALILEO LINK Action: Native Terminal Galileo PNR Ref:

_______________________________________________________________SP 19Mar07 11.54

1. TG 3144 Y 12APR BKKBFV HS1 1310 1405 O TH

OPERATED BY PB AIR COMPANY LIMITED

So your ok :D

Hi Enyaw

Thanks for the info. Sorry I got me dates wrong. I leave LHR on 9th and arrive the following day,then hop over to BFV on that day. I must be suffering from PREMATURE EVACUATION :o:D:D

Hi Enyaw

Thanks for the info. Sorry I got me dates wrong. I leave LHR on 9th and arrive the following day,then hop over to BFV on that day. I must be suffering from PREMATURE EVACUATION

I know what you mean, I get that if I haven't flown in a while. Apparently if arrive too early you can get a massage around the lounge area and after that you should be good to go again:D

I just received a phone call from my travel agent (Flight Centre) to advise me they have to re-issue me with another e-ticket for my flights due to Thai Airways moving back to Don Muang.

I fly BNE (Brisbane, Australia) to Suvarnabhumi Airport on 09 April. My flight from Bangkok to Khon Kaen will be from Don Muang, departing at 9.10am instead of 6.30am from Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Peter

i just looked at the thai air web site in the flight time tables section.....these times do not corrospond........cheers

Not sure what you were looking at? Maybe you used the wrong dates? The flight details for DMK-KKC/KKC-DMK which I posted are accurate as of 25 March, and correspond across all GDS/CRS systems including TG' web-based booking engine. Cheers.

Worried of Surin

PB Air are not moving so relax. They operate at least one international flight so have to stay at Suvarnabhumi.

Edited by lomatopo