Which celebrity will win strawberries and cream challenge?

webfact

Which celebrity will win strawberries and cream challenge?

David Buckley

str.jpg

Strawberries and cream are a natural fit with Wimbledon

As the Brits gear up for the biggest fortnight in tennis, three famous faces have decided to serve up a fun new series of tennis-inspired strawberries and cream recipes.

Sports fans at Wimbledon tournament consume more than 23 tonnes of strawberries and 7,000 litres of cream every year, with millions more recreating the signature dessert at home.

This year, the tradition has been given a fun new face as tennis favourite, Judy Murray, Made in Chelsea star Jamie Laing and radio DJ, Roman Kemp, have teamed up to call on Brits to #DoMoreThanPour. 

The #DoMoreThanPour recipe series sees each celebrity take on a unique recipe challenge in a tutorial-based video that is set to help people at home create strawberry and cream showstoppers that take the much-loved tennis tradition to the next level.

The tasty treats on show include including a deliciously creamy cheesecake, a tasty strawberry, goats’ cheese and balsamic pizza, and, of course, a twist on a classic an Eton mess.

My preference is the DJ’s Eton mess (the main illustration). Sorry, but fruit and pizza don’t mix for me. I strongly dislike seeing pineapple on a pizza, but maybe I’m in the minority. Not too keen on duck and orange or pork and apple either for that matter.

Full story: https://londoninspire.co.uk/which-celebrity-will-win-strawberries-and-cream-challenge/

1RHcVpx.jpg

-- © Copyright London Inspire in Thailand

Follow London Inspire on Facebook