Airport Taxis

you might be better off booking a taxi from jomtiem or pattaya to pick you up at airport,i use mr t in pattaya 66-720-318 i,ve got a card in front of me which states 1000 baht but it might be an old one,no more than 1200 though,when going from airport to pattaya i use bell bus company under 250 baht to pattaya then minibus to your destination,as well as being cheaper i feel a  lot safer on the bus than some of those knackered old taxis that ply for hire on the rank,got one once,never again,he stops for petrol over half an hour it took,tried to get me to pay the tolls even though it was included in the price,spent the whole journey creeping them out,stank the cab out,then when we gets to pattaya he gets lost[despite me giving him hotel card with map on the back] 1500 baht 4 years ago never again.

135 baht on the bus from the airport. Stops near Central road and South Pattaya road then Jomtien. I used to use Mr T some  years ago and found them reliable. Around 1100 baht nowadays but use the bus now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived