Horny teens warned! "Big Brother" is watching you making out in the Thai cinema

webfact

Horny teens warned! "Big Brother" is watching you making out in the Thai cinema

8pm.jpg

Caption: Teens warned - you can become famous in the cinema

Thai media reported that cinema staff are watching your every move while at the movies. 

Teens making out can be seen by staff despite the dark. 

Chiang Mai News investigated after pictures of teens groping each other abroad were shared on social media. 

They were told by a leading cinema operator in the north of Thailand that CCTV surveillance was all over cinemas in the kingdom and IT staff were monitoring people at all times as a security measure. 

Teens who thought their back row activities could not be seen were mistaken.

Those who simply could not stop themselves should use a cover to maintain modesty. 

Though the best course of action was not to break cinema rules by engaging in inappropriate smooching in the first place.  

Source: Chiang Mai News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-09

Just now, Mavideol said:

they couldn't afford a room..

6 minutes ago, webfact said:

CCTV surveillance was all over cinemas in the kingdom and IT staff were monitoring people at all times as a security measure. 

Same "security measures" in the short time rooms ???

5 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

come on people, they couldn't afford a room.... the majority of us has been there (some longer than others 555)

For the price of 2 tickets,  popcorn and 2 drinks you can get a very nice room.  

Just now, BTB1958 said:

For the price of 2 tickets,  popcorn and 2 drinks you can get a very nice room.  

and where's the excitement, the adrenaline in (maybe) getting caught, doing forbidden stuff... nahhhh you didn't get it

6 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

and where's the excitement, the adrenaline in (maybe) getting caught, doing forbidden stuff... nahhhh you didn't get it

If you need that, leave the door of your short time room open.......

44 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

They could've saved some money by doing it on one of the busses in BKK, not uncommon btw.

Chap wants to see Jaws but he doesn't want to leave his pet duck at home, takes it with him.

Cashier says ' You can't bring pets in here '.

Next day he gets to see the film by putting the duck under his coat.

After about 30 mins the girl next to him says to her boyfriend   ' 'ere a bloke next to me has his dick out '

BF says ' So have I '

She says ' I know that but yours ain't eating my crisps.'

57 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Looks like he's administering CPR and heart massage in the pic' .. 

Should we tell him the heart is on the other side, or just let him continue searching?

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Snogging and honking a boob in the back row used to be a right of passage. Certain things should be respected.

Actually my first bare skin boob grope was in the cinema.  We had bunked off of school with a couple of girls from the girls adjoining school.  There were four boys and we shared the girls between us.  Carried a boner all the way home afterwards!  Happy days!

Come to think of it my first blowjob was in the cinema too.

5 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Snogging and honking a boob in the back row used to be a right of passage. Certain things should be respected.

Glad I was a nipper before CCTV or internet was invented.... 

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

If they get a bity out of hand then not good. If I was in the theatre I would be PO'd if some kids were groping and getting carried away too much.

Oh were you never a horny teenager:)??

Archived