Fight with Apartment staff at Bangkok/Pharam 9

On 7/11/2019 at 1:40 PM, Razzler1973 said:

????????????

It does not look like the OP is a native English speaker, maybe he did not understand that he had to pay before 12 pm, he should have been nice and apologetic instead of threatening to kick his own luggage, and maybe he could just have paid his next 450Bt.

On 7/11/2019 at 12:12 PM, Lincoln88 said:

If your landlord didnt allow you stay anymore as you paid your rent one day later,would he be so right to do it????

I want to know if you have a heart or not,I think everyone of us are human , can do little mistakes in our daily lives.

Expecting any understanding or sympathy from a hotel for not paying on schedule is fruitless.

Not ridiculous at all, rules, pay by 12 noon or out you go

Reasonable to assume you had abandoned your room without payment

Possibly if you had been polite, instead of kicking your luggage and possibly being verbally inappropriate, you may have achieved a different outcome.

I suggest you look at your negotiating skills, and anger control.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:04 PM, pookondee said:

I cannot belive any Thai Appartment manager would kick you out like that if they had the chance of collecting extra days of rental income.

So you obviously done something beforehand to rub them up the wrong way.

You could have unknowingly tried to get fresh with someones wife or gf?

Since most problems start with women here, I noticed you dodged the question as to whether youve been taking bargirls back there, so that could be it.

Also they probably spent a lot of time packing up your junk and smelly undies, which they surely wouldnt have enjoyed.

Since you were in the wrong in the first place i really dont get why you would be jumping up and down, kicking luggage and what not.

It didnt occur to you to just be calm, say sorry, and offer the rest of the weeks rent in advance?

No wonder so many farangs end up in trouble, arrested and/or bashed up here.

You guys wouldnt even try to be so belligerent to folks and home.

why do it here?

No I did not do anything wrong,I did not take bargirl into my room or damage furniture.

He doesnt accept my paying and wanted me leave apartment just saying "you dont follow the rules" talking like an immigration officer rather than a landlord.

1 minute ago, Lincoln88 said:

No I did not do anything wrong,I did not take bargirl into my room or damage furniture.

He doesnt accept my paying and wanted me leave apartment just saying "you dont follow the rules" talking like an immigration officer rather than a landlord.

No you were rude, and belligerent, possibly also intimidating, and you expect them to just accept that you can do as you choose. Their property, their rules.

Hope you have found somewhere rest up now

• Like 1